Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i luv drugs

they make my dull and uneventful life interesting and fun.

i like the way they make me feel. by that i mean they make me feel better about who i am and i accept my many failures.

when i do coke (probably my favorite of all drugs) i feel very self-assured and able to do anything i want

when i do e i just love everyone and can talk to anyone without a prob and the same goes for k

i would love to do them all day long (yes that means at work) just to make the day better.

Originally posted by zerokewl

i like the way they make me feel. by that i mean they make me feel better about who i am and i accept my many failures.

when i do coke (probably my favorite of all drugs) i feel very self-assured and able to do anything i want

when i do e i just love everyone and can talk to anyone without a prob and the same goes for k

i would love to do them all day long (yes that means at work) just to make the day better.

Read a good book. Drugs are a priveldge,I believe. I don't abuse them ........................

Originally posted by perns2002

Read a good book. Drugs are a priveldge,I believe. I don't abuse them ........................

i dont read to often and they are not a privilege, they are illegal. i am glad u dont abuse them but some of us like to:blown:

i dont read to often and they are not a privilege, they are illegal. i am glad u dont abuse them but some of us like to:blown:

I feel as thoug hif you abuse they they become a problem. Like a drivers Licesne, if you adbuse it it gets taken away and that becomes a problem. Ok I am shutting up now............

I feel as thoug hif you abuse they they become a problem. Like a drivers Licesne, if you adbuse it it gets taken away and that becomes a problem. Ok I am shutting up now............

no need to shut up, i dont mind ppl who voice there opinions. that is what this board is for. :) but i do like to do them, i dont like i used to but your right in if u abuse them it becomes a problem. you are very right, but i will take the consequences of my actions. i dont mind it

no need to shut up, i dont mind ppl who voice there opinions. that is what this board is for. :) but i do like to do them, i dont like i used to but your right in if u abuse them it becomes a problem. you are very right, but i will take the consequences of my actions. i dont mind it

not trying to judge, but what you said isn't a good thing. I mean, I definitly do my fair share of drugs but not to feel better about myself or make up for something that my sober self lacks. Drug use, in my opinion, should be to intensify an experience not to just make you feel like a normal experience. I mean, I like who I am sober. When I do smoke, drink, drop etc...i do it to add to the time I'm having at the time...not to make up for soem kind of lack of confidence or acceptance or whatever. hey, everyone's different though.