Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
laurie619

Attn: DRAMA LOVERS

Recommended Posts

Ok we have to get a lot of things straight

#1. I never stated that DENNY SUCKED!!!! I have been going to hear Denny play @ tempts since my FAKE ID days . . .I just said he didn’t play up to his capabilities on sat!!

#2. I never stated that I was an “expert†in the DJ/music field. . .I know when I hear a loop, and when music is cut up…but I have no idea for train wreaks…etc…

#3. You guys are all pathetic & I’ll see you all at TEMPTS because I know Denny spins GREAT when he plays up to par..That is why I go BACK!!!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

laurie619 i don't know why you even feel you owe any of us any explanantion what so ever ..... SPEAK YOUR MIND and BE PROUD of it.

we all say things that not everyone is going to agree with all the time .... that's what being ORIGINAL is all about !!!

opinions are like assholes and we ALL GOT ONE !!!

p.s. BARBIEGIRL FOR PRESIDENT !!!

:D :D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks barbiegirl dont worry. . .I will always speak my MIND because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. . .;) and I know my friends feel the same why I did..so I dont care about the other 2%...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK.. the only thing to get straight is that YOU ARE THE ONE TELLING YOUR OWN FRIENDS THAT THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE ON THIS BOARD IS TO START DRAMA so.............. Stop denying the fact that you are starting drama, because we all know that's your sole intention here...

#1. "I have been going to hear Denny play @ tempts since my FAKE ID days" SURE!!!! That's why you can't even get his name right! DAnny, DEnny...It's all Relative!

#2. "I never stated that I was an “expert” in the DJ/music field. . .I know when I hear a loop, and when music is cut up…but I have no idea for train wreaks…etc…"

You said you're more experienced (which a dictionary would refer to as an EXPERT) than the average Club Girl. Same thing sweetie!! And by the way even the average club gril can spot a trainwreck!! That's probably the easiest thing to pick up!

#3. "You guys are all pathetic & I’ll see you all at TEMPTS" We'll see about THAT!!! :laugh: Oh and Who are YOU calling pathetic???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351

ANY INTELLIGENT PERSON KNOWS, WHEN A CERTAIN GROUP OF PEOPLE ONLY PRAISE TEMPS AND DENNY AND NEVER ONCE SAYS A NEGATIVE THING ABOUT TEMPS OR DENNY, WELL ALL KNOW WHY? YOU DON'T FOOL ANYONE AND YOUR CHILDISH REMARKS TO LAURIE ONLY PROVE THAT YOU ARE CONNECTED TO TEMPS OR DENNY! TRUE FRIENDS WILL TELL THEIR FRIENDS STRAIGHT UP, I SPEAK MY MIND ON HERE ON IN PMS TO DENNY, I DON'T POST FOR SHOTS AND COMPS, I POST BECAUSE ITS MY MONEY I SPEND OUT IN THE CLUBS AND ITS FUCKING AMERICA.. IF DENNY WAS HOT EVERY NIGHT YOU'D THINK HE BE THE NEXT PVD. BUT I DONT' WANT DENNY TO BE THE NEXT PVD, I WANT MY 20 DOLLARS WORTH AND I'D SAY HE ALWAYS PUTS IN A TOP EFFORT BUT HES HUMAN AND SOME NIGHTS ARE SUB PAR, ON TOP OF THAT, DO YOU PEOPLE REALLY THINK ITS EASY TO KEEP UP THAT INSANE PERFORMANCE EVERY WEEK? ITS IMPOSSIBLE AND WHEN HE SUCKS, TELL HIM, WHEN HES GOOD TELL HIM... DONT' BLOW SMOKE UP HIS ASS CAUSE YOU ARE FRIENDS OF HIM OR JOEL OR OTTER ETC.......... ITS YOUR DIME AND YOUT TIME, SAY WHAT YOU WANT.... ITS SORTA LIKE BOXER, ITS EASIER TO GET ON TOP THEN TO STAY ON TOP.....

SEE YOU AT TEMPS IN AUGUST........ SHOTS ON THE SALEEN.... AND I MIGHT BRING A FEW COPIES OF LUZ WITH ME FOR YOU MP3WHORES. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rite on saleen.!

Ill admit that i used to say only good things about joeys and leave out the bad things at first becuase i was getting free drinks. But when the drinks stopped i started talken the truth hahhahahHAAHHAHAHA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listen you waste of sperm, go fuck yourself. You think you are so clever your not!!!! No need for the giant waste of space like yourself!!! Do us all a favor and stick to Miami!!! No one wants your ugly ass posting here or coming back ever!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by queenbitch

Listen you waste of sperm, go fuck yourself. You think you are so clever your not!!!! No need for the giant waste of space like yourself!!! Do us all a favor and stick to Miami!!! No one wants your ugly ass posting here or coming back ever!!!!

Hey bitch why dont you admit that the reason you dont meet anyone on cp is becuase your fucking fugly shut up you make no sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351
Originally posted by notallthere

Rite on saleen.!

Ill admit that i used to say only good things about joeys at first becuase i was getting free drinks. But when the drinks stopped i started talken the truth hahhahahHAAHHAHAHA

we have all been there brother.....

"WHAT THE FUCK DO U KNOW ABOUT SURFING? YOU'RE FROM FUCKING NEW JERSEY!!!!!"

sorry i was just watching Apocalypse Now Redux

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Laurie,

There was no need to post this.

And Saleen, Denny has been good every week I've been there. Ive been there every Saturday starting the week after Memorial Day weekend. The only time he was sub par was April 27th, the grand reopening of Temps, and I said it on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by laurie619

Ok we have to get a lot of things straight

#1. I never stated that DENNY SUCKED!!!! I have been going to hear Denny play @ tempts since my FAKE ID days . . .I just said he didn’t play up to his capabilities on sat!!

#2. I never stated that I was an “expert” in the DJ/music field. . .I know when I hear a loop, and when music is cut up…but I have no idea for train wreaks…etc…

#3. You guys are all pathetic & I’ll see you all at TEMPTS because I know Denny spins GREAT when he plays up to par..That is why I go BACK!!!! :D

WHY DO YOU EVEN POST HERE?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whorie, you are so transparent! Only those who are guilty try to profess their inocence when unprovoked! Obviously you said that Denny sucked to someone, and now you are shuddering because you look like an ASS, as usual. Maybe you should stick to what you know best... munching carpet at the Surf!!! :licker:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

stop, stop, stop!!!

stop kissing denny's ass, he is a great dj, but there is no reason to lick his asshole!

you know who is pathetic(not laurie619), but the assholes defending a fucking stupid issue about a club and a dj.

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK, JUST GO TO THE CLUB LISTEN TO GREAT MUSIC, EVEN IF HE'S OFF ONE NIGHT. YOU PEOPLE ARE ACTING FUCKING CHILDISH(not laurie619). SHE IS STATING FACTS AND THE REST OF YOU ARE KISSING FUCKING ASS.

I JUST THINK IT IS FUCKING HILARIOUS THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING ABOUT A DJ.

ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO JUMP DOWN MY THROAT...DENNY SUCKS!!!DENNY SUCKS!!!DENNY SUCKS!!!DENNY SUCKS!!!

DENNY SUCKS!!!DENNY SUCKS!!!

YOU GUYS WANNA FIGHT NOW!!! LETS FIGHT!!! I JUST MADE FUN OF YOUR FAVORITE DJ!

YOU PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by saleen351

ANY INTELLIGENT PERSON KNOWS, WHEN A CERTAIN GROUP OF PEOPLE ONLY PRAISE TEMPS AND DENNY AND NEVER ONCE SAYS A NEGATIVE THING ABOUT TEMPS OR DENNY, WELL ALL KNOW WHY? YOU DON'T FOOL ANYONE AND YOUR CHILDISH REMARKS TO LAURIE ONLY PROVE THAT YOU ARE CONNECTED TO TEMPS OR DENNY! TRUE FRIENDS WILL TELL THEIR FRIENDS STRAIGHT UP, I SPEAK MY MIND ON HERE ON IN PMS TO DENNY, I DON'T POST FOR SHOTS AND COMPS, I POST BECAUSE ITS MY MONEY I SPEND OUT IN THE CLUBS AND ITS FUCKING AMERICA.. IF DENNY WAS HOT EVERY NIGHT YOU'D THINK HE BE THE NEXT PVD. BUT I DONT' WANT DENNY TO BE THE NEXT PVD, I WANT MY 20 DOLLARS WORTH AND I'D SAY HE ALWAYS PUTS IN A TOP EFFORT BUT HES HUMAN AND SOME NIGHTS ARE SUB PAR, ON TOP OF THAT, DO YOU PEOPLE REALLY THINK ITS EASY TO KEEP UP THAT INSANE PERFORMANCE EVERY WEEK? ITS IMPOSSIBLE AND WHEN HE SUCKS, TELL HIM, WHEN HES GOOD TELL HIM... DONT' BLOW SMOKE UP HIS ASS CAUSE YOU ARE FRIENDS OF HIM OR JOEL OR OTTER ETC.......... ITS YOUR DIME AND YOUT TIME, SAY WHAT YOU WANT.... ITS SORTA LIKE BOXER, ITS EASIER TO GET ON TOP THEN TO STAY ON TOP.....

SEE YOU AT TEMPS IN AUGUST........ SHOTS ON THE SALEEN.... AND I MIGHT BRING A FEW COPIES OF LUZ WITH ME FOR YOU MP3WHORES. ;)

AMEN. . .:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×