Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Atn: People That Just Read This Site And R Not A Member

Originally posted by deuce27

i go to merge almost every saturday... i did go to temps a lot last summer... but i've only been there 2 or 3 times so far this year...

lets not forget that you hang out at club Juggulator almost every weekend................:laugh:

stiffler... how did u know it was me???

Ahhh, don't you worry about that little Miss #2, I have my ways.

I see you have been recruited.

Are you coming down this weekend?, Vip-tech is having a party at the surfclub sunday.

Originally posted by stiffler

Ahhh, don't you worry about that little Miss #2, I have my ways.

I see you have been recruited.

Are you coming down this weekend?, Vip-tech is having a party at the surfclub sunday.

:eek:

did u pick up on the deuce thing?

I am coming down on saturday, if i can keep my eyes open on sunday maybe i'll go to surf club.

:eek:

did u pick up on the deuce thing?

I am coming down on saturday, if i can keep my eyes open on sunday maybe i'll go to surf club.

No, I received an anonomous tip from a mutual freind.

I don't think I'll be down til sunday a.m. unless Jenni changes my mind. I went a little overboard this past weekend and don't think my old body can take the abuse again. oh, and I have a birthday party to go to on saturday for my neice....but you should make it a point to go on sunday, I'm off balance without the two of you "stuck" to me.............lolololol

No, I received an anonomous tip from a mutual freind.

I don't think I'll be down til sunday a.m. unless Jenni changes my mind. I went a little overboard this past weekend and don't think my old body can take the abuse again. oh, and I have a birthday party to go to on saturday for my neice....but you should make it a point to go on sunday, I'm off balance without the two of you "stuck" to me.............lolololol

Oh no ya don't, trying to suck me in. Your going to have to talk to the other "one" to see whats goin on.

What time are you going down. maybe will come for after hours.

I will be in touch w/#1...and i will be sure to convince her to come down saturday night ALEAST...

I am going down Sat. morning, gotta touch up on my Cancun tan if the weather is nice...