Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicious @ Sneaky Pete's

Saturday night Johnny Vicious is going to be @ Sneaky Pete's in Albany! It's been awhile since anybody has been up here. Thank god I don't have to drive to the city this weekend to go out!

My question is, what other dj's do you think would a club like Sneaky Pete's be able to get to come up either on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday.

They've had Vicious, JP, Skirbbles, and Devito(ugh) there. Who else do you think they could get to play in Albany?

OMG!!!! I am from Albany and am currently living in the city. Grew up in Albany, went to college in Boston and stayed for about 5 years, and now NYC baby!

My high school sweetheart is the gen manager of Sneaky Pete's. I go there ALL the time when I am home visiting the fam. I told him to TRY to get Tenaglia to come there, too much loot.

What about Jason Ojeda? Morillo? Can't think right now. Will post more when I think of them and suggest to Josh next time I am home.

Sharon

:cool:

Originally posted by pumavisor808

Saturday night Johnny Vicious is going to be @ Sneaky Pete's in Albany! It's been awhile since anybody has been up here. Thank god I don't have to drive to the city this weekend to go out!

My question is, what other dj's do you think would a club like Sneaky Pete's be able to get to come up either on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday.

They've had Vicious, JP, Skirbbles, and Devito(ugh) there. Who else do you think they could get to play in Albany?

I'll be there:)

It's funny, it's only $6.00 to see Vicious and people in Albany will complain that the cover charge is too much! I hope alot of people show up. The club is starting to play more and more hip hop each night. Hopefully Saturday night will breath some life into the club!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: