Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Autoerotic Asphyxiation

clubkat

A.A.

Ive been guilty of not breathing normally/holding my breath or as an anonymous person said "yea or hanging your head over the bed" to increase orgasm at times. . .

but i didnt know it was this serious and some people actually took it this far. :eek:

Originally posted by hoke

I'm glad someone got the reference. ;)

...and for good measure...here are some quotable quotes from the movie...

Security Guard: Must be nice to fuck a lawyer, instead of being fucked by one.

John Connor: Do you know what's true? When something sounds too good to be true, then it's not true.

Web Smith: Okay, "sempai," apple pie, whatever you want me to call you.

Web Smith: Where are you from, "sempai"? Scotland Yard? John Connor: Scotland Backyard.

John Connor: Americans like to fix the blame. The Japanese fix the problem.

Web Smith: Tough neighborhoods are America's last advantage.

Web Smith: We're the good guys. Why are we running? John Connor: We're not running. We're eluding.

Cop: Hey Graham, you want some sushi? Tom Graham: No thanks. If I get a craving for mercury, I'll eat a thermometer.

mmmmmmmm there's just nothing fucking hotter then puttin hooks in my back and suspending myself from the garage door opener with a Hustler maglying open on the floor....

then my parents coming home from the super market...thus opening the garage door causing Asphyixation by terrible masterbation timing.

lol auto erotic asphyxiation. you guys make it sound so crazy, its only dangerous when you start doing things without caution then you put yourself in danger. if you know what your doin its ill. there are much MUCH crazier things that ive seen and done than that. but heres an interesting anectdote, this girl came home from college and her fathers a minister. she wanted to surprise them so she didnt say she was coming. she tied herself to the handrail on the stairs and died while masturbating naked. so her religious parents walk in and find her dead naked body...my friends friend told me that so its true

actually thats quite erotic if done properly...makes all the nerves jump.

A.A.

never got into it or tried it...

but one of my old crazy girlfriends used to love it when I

grabed the back of her neck tightly and pulled her against me when she came.......definitly one of the more intresting psychos ive had the pleasure of dating. :rofl:

:flame:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

wtf?? someones held you underwater during sex? thats something ive never seen, but have you ever seen people electrically shock their genitals, now thats insane

Originally posted by t0nythelover

wtf?? someones held you underwater during sex?

NO... :rolleyes: ... lmao... NOT during sex... just when you're in a pool with someone and they don't let you out of the water... an old bf had a pool and he would do this to me allllll the time, I absolutely hated that feeling of not being able to breathe, and having no control over the situation... I guess that's what it must feel like to have asthma. :(

Originally posted by gothzane

but one of my old crazy girlfriends used to love it when I

grabed the back of her neck tightly and pulled her against me when she came.......definitly one of the more intresting psychos ive had the pleasure of dating. :rofl:

:flame:

Well now- gripping the neck and throat is an entirely different story altogether... :drunk: *drip*