Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunglasses at Night??

No way! I really do not see the point of people wearing sunglasses in a club or outside at night. I don't see it as an accessory that works in the day and the night.. i see them as SUNglasses to sheild your eyes from the sun and as an accessory in the DAY time. Obviously all the people who wear em in clubs think differently.. but im not into it

well there is a time and place for everything...what people usually wear at night don't really qualify as SUNGLASSES, but are rather STYLE glasses, but how could designers sell style glasses? they just wouldn't market well...however if you notice, most of them have no tinting therefore doing nothing against the sun...i think they are ok once in a while but remember if you are gonna wear STYLE glasses, make sure they match your shirt!! nothing worse than seeing clashing colors

Originally posted by perns2002

WHat does it matter the palce it is? I just want to know.........

If u like them wear them. :D

very true ...i dunno what the hell i was thinking when i typed that response since i usually where shades aside from when i go to these clubs:)

Well some shades depending on the tint and treatment, can make you see better at night. And in this case, it serves a useful purpose for which I would deffinitely wear em at nite:cool:

And in the case if you got jumped the night before, and got socked in the eye with a black eye, shades are a useful camoflage for your unsightly appearance the next nite.:punch: :rainbow: :shades: