Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone tired of meatheads who post their pics?

saifuku

but is a guido only someone of italian background? or is it more like a subculture or mentality? :laugh: i am laughing at myself for actually asking this.

i only ask this cuz basically you described my friend (except he has his tongue pierced not his nipple) BUT he's black. if he has similar looks (goes to the gym with bangin body), taste (shops at armani exchange and goes to the factory), etc as a typical italian "guido" what makes him NOT a guido then. just his skin color?

another case in pt , on a thread on the ny board many ppl said they thought magilicutti was a guido, but in fact he;'s filipino. he obvisouly portrayed himself as one on CP. but is he not ,... only because he's asian?

i know this is stupid...:blown:

Originally posted by nycchic24

but is a guido only someone of italian background? or is it more like a subculture or mentality?

...it's a label like anything else...i dont think its about color or ethnic background...just the things you associate with that "label"...i'd say get rid of all of 'em, but its in our nature to label...we categorize to help organize to help learn, explain, and communicate..for better or for worse...

....years ago, i was a greek guido that worked at merry-go-round and wore IOU, Cavvaricis, etc...then i became a greek house-head...i dont think that term is even around anymore...now, i'm just greek...clearly clubculture has grown to allow more diversity in expressing oneself, but you will always, always have stereotypical characters...the names just change as time goes by...

to answer the post...YES....stop putting oil on yourself and doing 100 pushups before the snapshot...sheesh...

:this does not apply to any women...feel free to post any and all pictures...no double standard here:

Originally posted by rachel1997

Is someone jelous?

Sounds like it to me. I just can't imagine a guy starting a thread "Anyone tired of those scantily clad hoes that post their pics?" WHO CARES if someone posts a picture of their greaseball self. If you got it flaunt it! :cool:

Originally posted by phatman

....years ago, i was a greek guido that worked at merry-go-round and wore IOU, Cavvaricis, etc...then i became a greek house-head...

do youhave any pictures of this???!! :tongue::eek:

thanks for clarifying... heheh i already shared these same views, but was looking for someone else to agree with me. i tease him about being a guido... i think he knows it anyways. ;)

Originally posted by £ddie

Sounds like it to me. WHO CARES if someone posts a picture of their greaseball self. If you got it flaunt it! :cool:

yep yep .. me like pics of eye candy :drool: please post to your hearts content. :D

pppssssssssssst.. eddie you should post yours hehehe :tongue:

yep yep .. me like pics of eye candy :drool: please post to your hearts content. :D

w0rd to mutha! :cool:

pppssssssssssst.. eddie you should post yours hehehe :tongue:

Oh it's somewhere on this site. I'm not telling where. ;)

QUOTE]

yes...but i gave my scanner to my parents...you'd be in fuckin tears...nothing wrong with embracing who you are...or were...never deny...I WAS A GUIDO...I LIKED FREESTYLE...I HAD A PERM...oh boy...i better get to bed...

g'nite all...

...it's a label like anything else...i dont think its about color or ethnic background...just the things you associate with that "label"...i'd say get rid of all of 'em, but its in our nature to label...we categorize to help organize to help learn, explain, and communicate..for better or for worse...

....years ago, i was a greek guido that worked at merry-go-round and wore IOU, Cavvaricis, etc...then i became a greek house-head...i dont think that term is even around anymore...now, i'm just greek...clearly clubculture has grown to allow more diversity in expressing oneself, but you will always, always have stereotypical characters...the names just change as time goes by...

to answer the post...YES....stop putting oil on yourself and doing 100 pushups before the snapshot...sheesh...

:this does not apply to any women...feel free to post any and all pictures...no double standard here:

isn't it spelled cavariccis? you know what's wierd? i just did a search for it on goggle and it only came up with like 50 matches!!! wtf?!?!? this is obviously some big conspiracy like ppl trying to save face and wipe out those horrid memories of the 80s!!!

yes...but i gave my scanner to my parents...you'd be in fuckin tears...nothing wrong with embracing who you are...or were...never deny...I WAS A GUIDO...I LIKED FREESTYLE...I HAD A PERM...oh boy...i better get to bed...

g'nite all...

bwhahahahha :laugh: a perm ? :isok: i still love you ;)

but is a guido only someone of italian background? or is it more like a subculture or mentality? :laugh: i am laughing at myself for actually asking this.

No- I think originally guido was a term referring to Italians only... but not anymore... if you were really from NY like your sn implies, you would already know that!

:tongue:

well as far as i'm concerned, "guido" describes anybody who fits a certain stereotype and has an attitude to match.

Originally it started with just italians, but now it covers a whole range of your typical armani-exchange black shirt wearing, spiked hair big muscle people named tony or jimmy or vinny or mikey or whatever the fuck. Often they almost always "know" someone or something that connects them with the owners of the club, or a bouncer, so that they can appear to roll with those in higher circles.

Their dancing is usually accompanied by flailing and other silly movements that a man who has no rhythm and only wants ass would make.

Kind of like how people originally labeled modified japanese import cars as "riceburners" but now, that term has been widely applied to lots of cars, including domestics (and anything bearing any sort of APC logo or sticker).

Originally posted by saifuku

I just thought I'd stir something up here....cause it's hilarious if you ask me......

Slick back hair, silver chains, silver nipple rings, tight-ass shirts = cheese!

Well you take what you just described, minus 50lbs of muscle..and that’s the rest of the club crowd…bunch of skinny spiked headed CLONES