Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it child abuse if....

koky

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Why would a 14 or 15 year old be giving head to someone that young?????

I DUNNO... i would like to of known myself:confused: i asked cause i went to a psychiatrist once & i explained what had happened to me ..& she said that that had affected me in some way ..(dont ask why ?) so this just popped in my head & i was curious to see what you guys have to say

Originally posted by koky

would it be considered child abuse if you are like 8 or 9 years old & you get head from a 14 or 15 year ...and she makes you give them oral ??

MAKES you? how did she make you give her oral? did she sit on your head? :laugh: :laugh: it's alll goood, makes for good playground chitchat at such young age.......but to answer the ?, at such a young age could a guy like girls or are they yuckie? eh who knows, but if it was reversed, i think it would be more abusive for the girl, na mean?

Originally posted by dancingyro

MAKES you? how did she make you give her oral? did she sit on your head? :laugh: :laugh: it's alll goood, makes for good playground chitchat at such young age.......but to answer the ?, at such a young age could a guy like girls or are they yuckie? eh who knows, but if it was reversed, i think it would be more abusive for the girl, na mean?

yeah i guess you could say she sat on my head:laugh: but seriously... when you are that age i guess you'll do whatever :confused: & about the chit chat .... actually i never really told noone.... i still see her now & ive never even brought it up to her... its like it never happened... oh well... just curious what strangers thought of this..

Originally posted by dancingyro

yeah i guess you could say she sat on my head:laugh: but seriously... when you are that age i guess you'll do whatever :confused: & about the chit chat .... actually i never really told noone.... i still see her now & ive never even brought it up to her... its like it never happened... oh well... just curious what strangers thought of this..

heyyyyyyy slow down there hunny:rolleyes: i wasnt the one doing the fucked up shit here.... i was the one that was 8 y/o.. she was the one that was fucked up in doiing shit with such a young kid !! & as far as seeking help... if you'd of read , you'd of read that i did go see a psychiatrist... not for that , but for other shit & i told her about this(she asked) ... & she said this had affected me in some way ... which was bullshit !! one thing had nothing to do with the other.... only thing it might of done is make me freakier than i probably would of been.. :D other than that im pretty much like everyone else:)

Originally posted by sassa

that is one fucked up story, seek help at once. talk to a counselor at least, that is really fucking sick, shit, i didn't even think about sex or guys till i was fucking 13! but ...8 years old!?!?!

don't be mad cuz he's got game....@ the tender age of 8...kids' got game ain't nothing but that, some people are just born with it....

i think that even if at 8 years old you think you were ready, it's wrong for a 14yr old to do that with you

if it was another 8yr old and you were both experimenting, that is another scenario, and would not be considered child abuse

but being that this girl knew better, especially at that age, perhaps you don't have any problems, but she definately has some issues

at 14 years old, why would she give a little boy a blow job??? I find that strange.

furthermore, how big was your dick at 8yrs old??? my nephews are 9 and theirs aren't big enough to be doing that???

sorry, koky.

well, i guess i'm either a prude or i'm just appalled by the fact that someone would so such things to such a young kid...man, this girl had issues obviously....i would bitch slap her if i were you....

i can't believe you are even questioning if someone making you do something sexual you did not want to do is abuse. the same goes for someone doing something to you to which you did not consent. there is also a reason why there are laws that protect minors unequivocally: if you are under 18 and someone performs sexual acts on you, it is against the law. i know we didn't follow that when we were teens and we consented, but it is still illegal. my point here is that the person to whom you're referring could've gotten in some serious trouble with the law.

but i'm not saying that you should feel any certain way about it; you feel like you do, and you'll deal with it however it comes. i think we all have some sexual issues we're always working through, whether we're doing so consciously or subconsciously :) .

I'm sorry darling, but you were definetly taken advantage of. It is a delicate situation for you, because you are a male and the aggressor was a female.

If the roles were reversed, and you happened to post this as a girl, being told to give and receive oral from an older boy, when you were only 8 years old, everyone on this board would be crying bloody child abuse.

It may not have had any long term affect on you as you beleive. But just remember that everything that happens to us in life somehow molds us into who we are.

I really feel bad for you. :(

Originally posted by beautious1

I'm sorry darling, but you were definetly taken advantage of. It is a delicate situation for you, because you are a male and the aggressor was a female.

If the roles were reversed, and you happened to post this as a girl, being told to give and receive oral from an older boy, when you were only 8 years old, everyone on this board would be crying bloody child abuse.

It may not have had any long term affect on you as you beleive. But just remember that everything that happens to us in life somehow molds us into who we are.

I really feel bad for you. :(

but why do you feel sorry 4 me ?? im 28... ive had my own business since i was 24... i own my own house .... i party hardy .... !! only thing it might of done was make me freakier like i said earlier... cause ive been told even by freaky women that i am a true FREAK !!:D Sexually of coarse..... but who knows if id of been the same if that had happened to me or not.... MAYBE id have issues if it was an older woman or a guy even..... then im pretty sure id be fucked up ... just my opinion...... & sassa i 4give you:D hehe

It was wrong for the fourteen year old girl to do that to you, but she was young as well.

I had my cock fondled by my babysitter's 15 year old daughter when I was 6 years old. Whether or not it had any serious impact on me, I can't say, but I do know that I think about it every so often when I jack off. I cum like a motherfucker during such sessions.

Have you seen that girl recently, and if so, is she beautiful?

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

It was wrong for the fourteen year old girl to do that to you, but she was young as well.

I had my cock fondled by my babysitter's 15 year old daughter when I was 6 years old. Whether or not it had any serious impact on me, I can't say, but I do know that I think about it every so often when I jack off. I cum like a motherfucker during such sessions.

Have you seen that girl recently, and if so, is she beautiful?

dude thats the funny thing :confused: she was very cute & prolly coulda got any 14 or 16 year old to do that too... why she chose my hairless cock at that time is a mystery to me... & bro !! shes about 34 years old right now & i tell ya...id love to rub one off on her right now :D