Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
weyes

does your gf/bf know you're a postwhore?

very interesting topic. :D

hmmm well my guy, thing, person --whatever you wanna call him -- he actually is a lurker. i told him about this board and he reads it from time to time but i dont htink he's even registered.

now i never told him my screenname, but i know he's figured it out(he said one of my quotes in my sig :laugh: ) but the sticky situation comes about when i introduce to him or he asks how i know certain ppl (whom i have met off the board) now i dont want to lie, but he does make fun of me when i tell him the truth. ususally i just say i know so and so from whatever club i met themm at... (which technically is true! -- um, robin knows about this~ :tongue: )

*shrugs* what are you gonna do right? he just doesn't know.. lol "those who know , know" ;)

Originally posted by nycchic24

very interesting topic. :D

hmmm well my guy, thing, person --whatever you wanna call him -- he actually is a lurker. i told him about this board and he reads it from time to time but i dont htink he's even registered.

now i never told him my screenname, but i know he's figured it out(he said one of my quotes in my sig :laugh: ) but the sticky situation comes about when i introduce to him or he asks how i know certain ppl (whom i have met off the board) now i dont want to lie, but he does make fun of me when i tell him the truth. ususally i just say i know so and so from whatever club i met themm at... (which technically is true! -- um, robin knows about this~ :tongue: )

*shrugs* what are you gonna do right? he just doesn't know.. lol "those who know , know" ;)

hmmmmmmm.....:rolleyes:;)

Originally posted by nycchic24

ususally i just say i know so and so from whatever club i met themm at... (which technically is true! -- um, robin knows about this~ :tongue: )

:laugh: :laugh: "I met her at ROXY!" loooooool:tongue:

Originally posted by weyes

well, you little 'hos, does your gf/bf know you're a postwhore :tongue: ?

deff not she would flip for the fact i have the pics up then she would flip thinken i have girls iming me and i'm tryen to meet them LoL so this is my dark lil secret pretty much :tongue:

Originally posted by shook

deff not she would flip for the fact i have the pics up then she would flip thinken i have girls iming me and i'm tryen to meet them LoL so this is my dark lil secret pretty much :tongue:

since when do you have a girlfriend?

(or did weyes just fall for a silly joke?)