Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Herbs

kaydup

A healthy diet with lots of leafy greens and low on carbs. Lots of real juice. Also, a good amount of excercize.

I also hear good things about St John's Wort for anti-depressant and Ginko Bilkoba for raised energy levels. 5HTP and Ginseng are my favorites, though.

Originally posted by candeo

A healthy diet with lots of leafy greens and low on carbs. Lots of real juice. Also, a good amount of excercize.

I also hear good things about St John's Wort for anti-depressant and Ginko Bilkoba for raised energy levels. 5HTP and Ginseng are my favorites, though.

Good answer... espec. W/ St. John's Wort. I've been taking it for 2 weeks now, once a day, and i already feel better.

Just go to your local GNC, they should have it ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Good answer... espec. W/ St. John's Wort. I've been taking it for 2 weeks now, once a day, and i already feel better.

Just go to your local GNC, they should have it ;)

I'm willing to try it. But HOW do you feel better? Did you feel bad before?

I've mostly been tired all week. Nodding off at 2pm at work (in 15 min! Uh oh) and on the drive home and then being unmotivated at night. But that's primarily because of way overdoing it last weekend.

Hey, I heard from somebody that Goldenseal is good for working toxins out of your system for health reasons, not just for passing tests. Does anybody have further information on this?

I was always under the impression Golden Seal only coated your digestive tract so that when you drank water it didn't pull anything out of your system for a couple hours after ingestion... a mask, not a flush..

I could be wrong

Originally posted by trajik

I was always under the impression Golden Seal only coated your digestive tract so that when you drank water it didn't pull anything out of your system for a couple hours after ingestion... a mask, not a flush..

I could be wrong

Whoa, that's the last thing I want to do!

You're probably right though. My source wasn't too reliable. I don't think he even works out, i think he's just skinny naturally. You can't trust THOSE guys.

Originally posted by candeo

I'm willing to try it. But HOW do you feel better? Did you feel bad before?

Well, basically my recent depression was one of an obsessive nature. I would hover over thoughts, and think of bad thoughts until sometimes i'd just get down and cry.

What St. John's does for me is lighten everything up--such as, i don't hover much on any one particular thought, and i have a general well-being of myself.

I don't have a technical answer, but search the web. That should help ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Well, basically my recent depression was one of an obsessive nature. I would hover over thoughts, and think of bad thoughts until sometimes i'd just get down and cry.

What St. John's does for me is lighten everything up--such as, i don't hover much on any one particular thought, and i have a general well-being of myself.

I don't have a technical answer, but search the web. That should help ;)

glad that it works for you, I never felt a thing from that stuff. And I heard that it really doesn't do much, but if it is working for you then thats great!

Try a store in Chinatown called "Pearl River" it was on Canal St. unless they moved. They have a Chinese Herb section in the back with an old Pharmacist dude there and they have herbs for everything. The assortment will blow your mind, trust me on this and take a look, it's a really kewl store.