Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BORIS @ SURF SUNDAY! Whos in?

Originally posted by bmw4jay

My ass will be there after factory. Will I be seein the regulars there? Possibly some new faces??:blank: Supposed to be nice out, so go out !

You know I will be lurcking;) with my sidekick dookie11

As always.....I'll be there....

See you all there with my spray bottle just in case it gets tooo hot in there.:hat:

Just in case you were wondering why I havent been on. I lost my purse with my credit card and had to cancel to wait for a new one to come in And I've been in Seaside all week long.

Now.............BACK TO POSTING AND TALKING TO YOU PEOPLE.

MUCH LOVE

ZEE

Originally posted by latinaz

See you all there with my spray bottle just in case it gets tooo hot in there.:hat:

Just in case you were wondering why I havent been on. I lost my purse with my credit card and had to cancel to wait for a new one to come in And I've been in Seaside all week long.

MUCH LOVE

ZEE

Zeeeeeeeeeeeee

I was going to stay home this weekend but decided to come out:cool:

See you at your bar;)

MUCH LOVE

ZEE

Hey Zee..

I heard about your purse getting stolen..I hope everything worked out for you. *HUG* :D

My ass will be there after factory. Will I be seein the regulars there? Possibly some new faces??:blank: Supposed to be nice out, so go out !

OMG, I never understand how people do the Tempts-Factory-Surf Club thing. Have yet to do it myself, I dont think I would be sane for that entire following week! Good for you. I wish I had your energy!

I will be at Surf Club on Sunday. I vowed to myself that wont miss another Surf Sunday. :biggrin:

Originally posted by cgm

OMG, I never understand how people do the Tempts-Factory-Surf Club thing. Have yet to do it myself, I dont think I would be sane for that entire following week! Good for you. I wish I had your energy!

I will be at Surf Club on Sunday. I vowed to myself that wont miss another Surf Sunday. :biggrin:

I recommend you try it. :D Seriously tho, I only know of a few CP peeps that can hang with Tempts to SF to Surf. Funny thing is I feel like crap on Monday, and thats about it. Probably because I tend to do SF sober...:tongue: Either way, see ya at Surf. :bounce:

woooooooooohooooo Boris!!! I love him!!! I'll definetly be there and then off to Temps afterwards for Part 2 of Summers Revisited!!!

Hopefully I'll eventually get to meet some of you CP'ers!!!:)

Originally posted by clubchic1006

woooooooooohooooo Boris!!! I love him!!! I'll definetly be there and then off to Temps afterwards for Part 2 of Summers Revisited!!!

Hopefully I'll eventually get to meet some of you CP'ers!!!:)

PM me!!! Or AIM : JSENB2002

Originally posted by gotwhatyouneed

i know some people may think it's sad, but i haven't heard Boris since Roxy - so i am actually looking foward to this - - :D

I don't think i have either! i am in.. and if i am a good girl i will get to go to temps after:)

dani

Originally posted by neena16

Hey Zee..

I heard about your purse getting stolen..I hope everything worked out for you. *HUG* :D

Thanks Neena but everything worked out EXCELLENT. I lost it at Tempts with alot of money in it. Went to XS the next day and the managers told me that Little Vinnie (bar back) found it on the dance floor. HOW LUCKY AM I?!!!!!!!! Those guys are the best!! I cant say enough about them. Thats why I love them so much....Thanks Jersey Joel and Pete but most of all

LITTLE VINNIE - YOUR THE BEST.

Thanks Neena but everything worked out EXCELLENT. I lost it at Tempts with alot of money in it. Went to XS the next day and the managers told me that Little Vinnie (bar back) found it on the dance floor. HOW LUCKY AM I?!!!!!!!! Those guys are the best!! I cant say enough about them. Thats why I love them so much....Thanks Jersey Joel and Pete but most of all

LITTLE VINNIE - YOUR THE BEST.

Glad to hear that sweetie....

seems as if an angel was watching over you. ;):D

Originally posted by jarmenio

Wow she hated Boris Thursday Richie Friday and Denny Saturday. Yes they are all such bad DJ's and all must have played bad music.

THEY DID....HATED BORIS, as for denny and RS they didnt play up to par* stop trying to start DRAMA and get a fucken LIFE...:laugh: