Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BORIS @ SURF SUNDAY! Whos in?

Originally posted by laurie619

no after he spun @ MERGE JULY4th weekend :mad: you will not find me there...I'll be @ DJais...:D Oh wait come to think about it I'm not to sure if that was him...someone HELP me out I heard so much bad music I cant remember...:laugh:

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by laurie619

wouldnt say that. . .maybe Pathetic :D

laurie whoever starts the drama is one thing but I've noticed continually that you always have to get the last word and prolong bullshit bickering for 10 pages..........

just let it go already..........

Originally posted by tyco

laurie whoever starts the drama is one thing but I've noticed continually that you always have to get the last word and prolong bullshit bickering for 10 pages..........

just let it go already..........

oh yes...anything you say TYCO...:blown:

Alright enufffffff! :mad: I just posted this to see who will be there! I do not want my name to be associated with 3+ pages of BS drama. Shit is sooooo annoying. Im friends with most of you, so lets try and act that way. Show some respect. Thank you.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Alright enufffffff! :mad: I just posted this to see who will be there! I do not want my name to be associated with 3+ pages of BS drama. Shit is sooooo annoying. Im friends with most of you, so lets try and act that way. Show some respect. Thank you.

So. . .sorry sweetheart. . .may I make it up to you...:idea: