Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Malanee

I can't believe I forgot to tell you this - you probably already know... D:Fuse is on the cover of URB this month (I think its this month's issue) along with DJ Rap and someone I can't recall at the moment. Anyway, there is an article inside about the summer's HOTTEST djs. There is a pic of D:Fuse coming out of the pool, um... wearing nothing but his cowboy hat! Strategically placed, mind you :rolleyes:

You know what's funny? I subscribe to URB and I didn't even realize he was on the cover! *lol* Then last night I was looking for stuff to take on my trip and I glanced at the cover and was like "who's the hottie in pool?" Then I squeeled and jumped around a lot - like a good DJ whore! :D

Originally posted by malanee

You know what's funny? I subscribe to URB and I didn't even realize he was on the cover! *lol* Then last night I was looking for stuff to take on my trip and I glanced at the cover and was like "who's the hottie in pool?" Then I squeeled and jumped around a lot - like a good DJ whore! :D

HAHA! I saw it over the weekend and I was alone in the bookstore (i mean totally alone no one else but the guy behind the counter was in there!) and i was like "oh my gawd! oh my gawd! i have to tell ruthie!" the guy was like "huh?" *lol* I was going to call you but I remembered you were out of town. Then I completely forgot about it!

Glad you already have it :D Otherwise, I know where you'd be headed during lunch today!

Originally posted by vicman

i believe that to be a true dj whore you would have to be able to identify your dj victim in any type of attire....so he takes the cowboy hat off and all of a sudden d:fuse no more?

So, what you're telling me is, that me flying across the country for a weekend w/ my favorite DJs doesn't qualify me for true DJ whore status? I demand a recount!

Originally posted by malanee

So, what you're telling me is, that me flying across the country for a weekend w/ my favorite DJs doesn't qualify me for true DJ whore status? I demand a recount!

You people are not DJ whores. Real DJ whores fuck DJs. You're mocking all their hard work with your misuse of the title.