Clubplanet Nightlife Community

e party august 2nd

ok august 2nd my house.... ringwood, nj (north) e party if ya wanna call it that.... not to big but not too small, bring your e lol unless your stuck this is a serious post... drinks will be there also and plenty of dank weed... if interested let me know eddywpuhockey -- aim must send pic as notification trust me this will be fun........

Originally posted by ravered

ok august 2nd my house.... ringwood, nj (north) e party if ya wanna call it that.... not to big but not too small, bring your e lol unless your stuck this is a serious post... drinks will be there also and plenty of dank weed... if interested let me know eddywpuhockey -- aim must send pic as notification trust me this will be fun........

youre a fuckin idiot

:stupid:

anyone who goes make sure u dont drop the soap:laugh:

(zerokewl sniffs around) what is that pork smell? anyone else smell it?:blown:

No offense, but YOU'RE A FUCKING DINGLEBERRY!! :aright:

u guys can all lick my balls kill me for tryin to invite ppl to a sorta meetup/party at my house..... yes there will be substances there so whats the big deal....... tools.....

Allrighty. Lemmie lay it down for you.

IF you want to throw a rolling party, wouldn't it be a better Idea if you built up a reparte with us first, then scoped out which members actually do that stuff regularly, then try to organize something on the down low.

IF planned well enough, you can get peeps to come out, you just have to be tactfull about it. and a lack of tact is why everyone's giving you a hard time.

Originally posted by embodiedhate

IF you want to throw a rolling party, wouldn't it be a better Idea if you built up a reparte with us first, then scoped out which members actually do that stuff regularly, then try to organize something on the down low.

IF planned well enough, you can get peeps to come out, you just have to be tactfull about it. and a lack of tact is why everyone's giving you a hard time.

Now that would be the smart thing to do......:idea:

Originally posted by embodiedhate

oh true that dude i know i was sorta messin around like i said. i am having a party that day. i will be rolling and so will soma my friends but i was just saying if anyone is interested... but i see what your saying i wouldnt let just anyone come over my place... but anyhow your right lol but i hopefully see some of you at abyss or at exit so till then hate me lol

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just understand dude, that with this and every message board/forum on the web, everything is public. So don't say anything in here that you wouldn't say in front of 5 clubheads, 5 "party kids", and 2 security/police...

Don't get caught or put yourself on the line for something stupid.. When dealers get popped (especially at parties) it just enrages the government even more against our precious scene.

I'm rollin my balls off right now muthafuggas.. and I'm ramblin'

So....

peaz,

trajik

*i hope i didn't do anything to make myself look like an etard.. i'll see* :tongue:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by faith11878

:laugh:

Shall we piss in a cup before we come over?

:blown:

girl, you can piss WHERE EVER you want, just make sure im around.