Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question about verizon wireless

ok for like the 4th time today i just tried making a call from my cell and it says this .... "sorry but we are not able to authenticate your phone"

what is this shit ??

it happens every so often and i have to hang up and try again

it goes through and then BAM a few days later, the same shit.

now today - it's not working at all

some help here peeps - PLEASE ??

Originally posted by barbiegirl

ok for like the 4th time today i just tried making a call from my cell and it says this .... "sorry but we are not able to authenticate your phone"

what is this shit ??

it happens every so often and i have to hang up and try again

it goes through and then BAM a few days later, the same shit.

now today - it's not working at all

some help here peeps - PLEASE ??

Best Bet is to Call Verizon. Or the Dealer where you got the phone, might need to program it again.

Originally posted by binoys

Best Bet is to Call Verizon. Or the Dealer where you got the phone, might need to program it again.

i figured that much ... it just stinks because everytime i go to call them and be like "what's up with my phone" ... it works again.

i'm due for a new one anyway

maybe i will stop by the mall on my home

THANK YOU for your help

:)

i figured that much ... it just stinks because everytime i go to call them and be like "what's up with my phone" ... it works again.

THANK YOU for your help

There are some REALLY cool phones coming out for Verizon in the next couple of weeks....might want to wait!

that problem usually is that the system is busy...if u can make a call after you hang up and it works it not your programming...

just too many fuker using there phones....and they give it a crazy message like what u got.......instead of SAYing SYSTEM IS BUSY OR CAN NOT PLACE CALL......they make it seem like something other than it is.....

THANK YOU for your help

Yeah, I think it's your phone honey ~ I used to have the same one you did remember! Biggest piece of shit I had ever owned! Go get a new one!! You have had that phone forever anyway ~ it's time for a new one!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Its not worth the price tag. I have the i90 for pretty cheap. This thing is gonna retail for over $500. The only added feature it has is color. PM clubber-1 for details he owns a cell phone store. He's my boy.

Thanks for the info. Kosta.