Clubplanet Nightlife Community

18 escape nypd custody: Go Criminals!

You say that now....wait till they destroy your world...your perceptions...lets see you applaud then jerky....the cops and the government are people....just like you and me....the best of us as a matter of fact....these people are our elite....so quit your bitching....either help out..or shut up.

:flame:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

fuck the police, im glad people are escaping them. it shows how unintelligent and incapable our law enforcement and even government are. these incidents are the catalyst neccessary for improvement in societ. go criminals go! mojojojo!

quit my bitching? bro you obviously dont know anything that goes on in the nypd or the government. please tell me how the terrorist who died on the 9/11 airplanes were granted visas by the us government. and explain to me how the nypd lets 18 people escape their custody. or how they shoot an unarmed man 41 times or stick a plunger in another guys ass. open your eyes and dont talk shit. i go to john jay college of criminal justice and most of my classmates are cops and i know for a fact how ignorant most are. but hey people are people right

Originally posted by t0nythelover

quit my bitching? bro you obviously dont know anything that goes on in the nypd or the government. please tell me how the terrorist who died on the 9/11 airplanes were granted visas by the us government. and explain to me how the nypd lets 18 people escape their custody. or how they shoot an unarmed man 41 times or stick a plunger in another guys ass. open your eyes and dont talk shit. i go to john jay college of criminal justice and most of my classmates are cops and i know for a fact how ignorant most are. but hey people are people right

Yeah, but think of the stuff that doesn't get past them... :idea:

Every profession has its bad apples. How many thousands of cops are not sticking plungers up people's asses? :idea:

And how does the existence of a few bad cops make it a good thing that criminals escape? Please explain that one to me, too... :blank:

Ungrateful... that's the only word... ungrateful. :rolleyes: