Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sssooooooooooooooooo..............

vicman

how about shaving it off? :eek:

yeah, definitly go for it...change is good...if you dont like it, it will always return to its natural color or you can color it another color.

wasnt millie still debating on those highlights?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

quit talking to yourself - weirdo :rolleyes:

I'm actually thinking of dying my hair. What do you think of shock blue? *lol*

Seriously, my hair has been a number of colors. It was hot pink once but that was an accident :eek:

Maybe I'll go red....

If you dye your hair hot pink, I will drool on the ground you walk on. I love funky hair color. Just thought I'd share that. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

If you dye your hair hot pink, I will drool on the ground you walk on. I love funky hair color. Just thought I'd share that. :D

When I worked for IBM one of the art directors at our center dyed her hair lots of different colors. Purple was my favorite. She was tattooed and pierced, too. Not that this means anything to anyone else, I'm just enjoying the fond memories.

Originally posted by Kuro

When I worked for IBM one of the art directors at our center dyed her hair lots of different colors. Purple was my favorite. She was tattooed and pierced, too. Not that this means anything to anyone else, I'm just enjoying the fond memories.

I dated this Korean chick a couple years ago that dyed her hair bright flourescent orange. It was very nice. :D