Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yummr or not!? (non nude pics)

gambitrah

One of my friends says "old enough to bleed...old enough to breed" ...I want to backhand the idjit every time he says that.

Girls these days are starting to dress insanely provocative then they should...call me an old sentimental fool....but a 15 year old girl shouldn’t be walking down the street with her tits swaying in the breeze...its just not proper.

You praticly have to hold a flashlight to their face while asking them for their license and registration before you talk to any girl these days for fear of them being under 18...or 17...whatever

Its gotten to the point where ill only flirt with girls that have a wedding ring...at least I know I wont be getting 20 years for socializing with them.

:flame:

Thats it..from now on...all underage girls have to wear biohazard armbands.

Originally posted by gothzane

One of my friends says "old enough to bleed...old enough to breed" ...I want to backhand the idjit every time he says that.

Girls these days are starting to dress insanely provocative then they should...call me an old sentimental fool....but a 15 year old girl shouldn’t be walking down the street with her tits swaying in the breeze...its just not proper.

You praticly have to hold a flashlight to their face while asking them for their license and registration before you talk to any girl these days for fear of them being under 18...or 17...whatever

Its gotten to the point where ill only flirt with girls that have a wedding ring...at least I know I wont be getting 20 years for socializing with them.

:flame:

Thats it..from now on...all underage girls have to wear biohazard armbands.

No shit...

The first girl - YES. beautiful :)

The second, eh... she could stand to get hit by a bus. it would probably improve things for her.

The third girl, something about her makes me want to fucking kick her backwards over that rock into the water. A nice big fat boot right to the center of her forehead.

Originally posted by cintron

The second, eh... she could stand to get hit by a bus. it would probably improve things for her.

The third girl, something about her makes me want to fucking kick her backwards over that rock into the water. A nice big fat boot right to the center of her forehead.

uh, i think its the same girl in all 3 pictures

Originally posted by cintron

IT'S THE SAME GIRL IN ALL THE PICTURES!!!

:laugh2::tongue:

Originally posted by gambitrah

yah its the same girl..to bad the pics are gone off that site...on the same note on the same site this girl says she 15...HOT? definitly...jailbait..FO SHO... bad pic quality but u get the point...

I hate to say it, but it really makes me sick to hear someone in his late 20's calling a 15 year old hot. REGARDLESS of the law, THAT'S A CHILD YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. A LITTLE GIRL. :puke:

Originally posted by tastyt

I hate to say it, but it really makes me sick to hear someone in his late 20's calling a 15 year old hot. REGARDLESS of the law, THAT'S A CHILD YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. A LITTLE GIRL. :puke:

ive met girls that slipped into bars and clubs that were 15 and 16 and by the LOOKS of them u couldnt be sure what age they were...definitly not 21...is that girl 15...i dunno..she may be or may not be..that site in particular is full of fake info and people using other peoples pic for whatever purpose...but as far as her attractiveness...if i saw her in person i would do a double take and do a "damn shes cute" to myself. i know better and where the line is with ages...

and if she is a child then where are her rents to prevent her from dressing like that..having a webcam in her room doin shit like that..no doubt in my mind that she has more pics then that with way less on somewhere...15yr olds with thongs...blame society and AC&F...

eyecandy = good

yup. Becuase Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera are OKAY with mainstream society. Sure, it's ok for your 15 year old daughter to dress like a slut and go out and get fucked by older men.

but dont you dare try ecstasy or dance to electronic music. that's evil and wrong :rolleyes:

Yummy or not here i come...u cant hideeee...gonna finddddd uuuuu and take it slowlyyyy...Yummy or not here i come...u cant hideeee...gonna finddddd uuuuu and make uuuu want meeeee haha *sorry, that song came to mind when i read that..*lol:laugh: