Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steroids!

Well I figure since almost everyone out there is on them it must be a fashion thing! Do em'? Or Dont do em'?

MY answer would be Dont do em'!

They have this really weird side effect you walk around like u have 2 invisible supports under ur arms! :laugh:

Originally posted by augie81

Well I figure since almost everyone out there is on them it must be a fashion thing! Do em'? Or Dont do em'?

They have this really weird side effect you walk around like u have 2 invisible supports under ur arms! :laugh:

hater....

anyone in shape is already labeled a juice head. typical. what's the point of this stupid thread

actually im not a hater.. i work out and i can tell when a person has UNATURALLY surpassed their natural plateau by injecting themselves with anabolic steroids - its stupid and lazy

I'm making an assumption and guessing you aren't happy with your body. I know a couple ppl that have done steriods and I would have never thought it. They just look like regular people and some might even look like they don't even work out. Steriods or not working out takes hard work and proper diet. If genetically possible your body will react. Athetelics is 75% genetic meaning if you don't have it in you, you'll never have it. That's like saying whoever you shoot up with steriods is going to get big and ripped, not true. Sometimes even if they work out hard and diet right some ppl just don't have it.

Its the person's choice to use steriods. Steriods are just like any other drug out there. I rather do steriods then smoke cigarettes if I had to choose. If used properly steriods are fine. Steriods lazy? Like I said above, not true. Just goes to show you know nothing about it or working out. People smoke and drink and to look down on other drugs is just stupid, that's my opinion. Just because its legal doesn't make it any better.

And as for being able to tell if a person is on or not, I highly doubt that. Brings me back to my post before this how you are a hater and how anyone in anything near a good body is automatically on steriods. Some people are just born with low body fat and gain muscle fast. I go clubbing a lot and I see a lot of guys walking around with shirts off and tank tops. I'm in the city, at the jersey shore and even at Sound Factory where people say all these places are full of "juiceheads." Well these guys are even that big, I might see the occasional BIG guy but nothing that I can say that he without a doubt juices. I'm sick of people saying anyone in shape is a juicer and how they hate juiceheads. Just learn how to work out and shut the fuck up.

actually im not a hater.. i work out and i can tell when a person has UNATURALLY surpassed their natural plateau by injecting themselves with anabolic steroids - its stupid and lazy

you are so wrong and misinformed. my boyfriend has juiced, and so have some of my exes. juice isn't a magic pill, you have to work and work HARD to see any results. i know many juicers and some you would NOT be able to tell.

Originally posted by magilicuti

Steriods or not working out takes hard work and proper diet.

Very true.

If used properly steriods are fine.

Thats funny!:laugh: Then Please explain to me why Your body goes into defense and stops producing testosterone and starts producing estrogen - hence ur nut shrink! Hmm acne? must mean ur putting high levels of testosterone unnaturally into you body causing you to look like a 14 year old.. baldness...stunted gowth.. should i go on?

Steriods lazy?

YES! Even though they wont work without poper diet REST and proper workouts - ur still cheating!!! If you've plateaued accept it thats your bodies limit!

People smoke and drink and to look down on other drugs is just stupid, that's my opinion. Just because its legal doesn't make it any better.

I couldnt agree with you more!!!

And as for being able to tell if a person is on or not, I highly doubt that.

You got me there, but there are instances where it is blatenly obvious!!

I'm sick of people saying anyone in shape is a juicer and how they hate juiceheads. Just learn how to work out and shut the fuck up.

I obviously hit a nerve with this post.. chill out - unless ur just unleashing some roid rage?

I obviously hit a nerve with this post.. chill out - unless ur just unleashing some roid rage?

Typical response...

I give a long educated detailed response and you reply with a childish insult.

I am sick of anyone being in good shape labeled a juice head or a steriod user. A good body takes hard work steriods or not. Just because someone has a better body then you they use steriods? Please...:rolleyes:

Typical response...

I am sick of anyone being in good shape labeled a juice head or a steriod user. A good body takes hard work steriods or not. Just because someone has a better body then you they use steriods? Please...:rolleyes:

umm i guess u didnt bother to read the entire response - u only focused in on the last sentence - i took every point u made in ur so called "educated response" and responded to each one of them.. dont take it to heart everyone has a different opinion!! :aright:

Typical response...

Thank you, you tell the truth. It sucks to bust your ass and do things right, then to hear fuckers say oh he is a juice head. Oh well fuck em

I couldnt agree with you more!!

Its FAKE and UNATURAL!!

You, my friend, were the one with the educated response...

magiliRoidhead didn't....

same goes for fake tits.....

I would use steroids, but I'm kinda scared about the side effects. I've been contimplating a lot lately weather I should use it or not, weighing the risks and rewards.

Same here. I'm skinny as hell, but I really don't think steroids will do much for me because it's not in my genetics. Sucks :mad: