Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goodbye Clubplanet

Just took a listen and I'll give you some feedback on your track. It's really nothing special. Was your goal for it to be a filler track because that's not how you get a breakthrough in this biz. Bassline is too hard for the synths, it almost sounds like your trying to mix two genres. On a brighter note, I do like some of the elements you did use. I'm not trying to bring you down or anything but you don't become a superstar overnite. It takes a lot of hard work and effort. BTW, who signed it over at Stickman?

I'll be humble as I say this cause I hold no qualms or sides with either party involved but I have worked the Southern New England scene that encompasses Conn., RI, and southern Mass.....

I held a residency at one of the clubs in Hartford...Vibe (Insomnia)

This is what everyone thought of that when I moved to the city.....WHO THE FUCK CARES?

And you know what....they were right. Conn., RI, and southern Mass is absolutely nothing to brag about. In fact, most of the time I never even mention it because it really is a beat scene driven by mainstream garbage and bullshit patrons.

It killed me for a long time that no one gave a shit....but I learned to cope.

I felt I had to shed some light on the arguement and bring this 'my territory is better than your territory' thing back to earth....

Jersey ain't that much to brag about either.

Make it in the city and then talk all your bullshit......I still havn't figured out how to do it.

I'm kinda with djjonstephen on this one. I spend the summers in CT and as much as I love it and the bar scene, there really is no comparison to NYC. On the other hand, djjonstephen, no offense, but vibe really is probably the worst (or second, gotham is an armpit) venue to dj at... it's like a dj graveyard... and a bad one at that. There are a few places that can actually boast some sort of talent on the tables. Have you DJ'd anywhere else in CT? But back to the thread... being from CT, who lives in wolcott?!? And where is empress and whatever the other place is? Is that next to tuxedo junction?:zzz: But beyond bragging and trying to be popular or a somebody on a messageboard (insert laugh here) what is your issue Mr. goodbye clubplanet? I don't even post often or know any familiar names, and you already bug me... that's impressive. Apparently you can't back up who you say you are, otherwise you'd have people defending you. Where are they? Anyone, anyone?

Originally posted by nycalexct

I'm kinda with djjonstephen on this one. I spend the summers in CT and as much as I love it and the bar scene, there really is no comparison to NYC. On the other hand, djjonstephen, no offense, but vibe really is probably the worst (or second, gotham is an armpit) venue to dj at... it's like a dj graveyard... and a bad one at that. There are a few places that can actually boast some sort of talent on the tables. Have you DJ'd anywhere else in CT? But back to the thread... being from CT, who lives in wolcott?!? And where is empress and whatever the other place is? Is that next to tuxedo junction?:zzz: But beyond bragging and trying to be popular or a somebody on a messageboard (insert laugh here) what is your issue Mr. goodbye clubplanet? I don't even post often or know any familiar names, and you already bug me... that's impressive. Apparently you can't back up who you say you are, otherwise you'd have people defending you. Where are they? Anyone, anyone?

:laugh:

Yeah, I kinda got told that I had to play a couple of tracks....I never played them and thats prolly the reason why I didn't get paid three weeks in a row, hence my exit. Vibe has a good vibe and thats it.

Where else have I played in Conn? You'll laugh......Ballaros.

Why Am I not posting to this subject? Cause I dropped it a week ago, while you people still keep this subject alive. I dropped everything, I don't care if you people like the stuff I produce or not, I can care less, Fuck it, I'm not going to let some asshole get on my nerves enough for me to leave this board, fuck that..

Also: Empress is on Main St. in Danbury, CT..

And while I disagree with NYCalexCT that VIBE is the worst venue to DJ at.. Have you ever spun at VIBE? Are you even a DJ? It's a great afterhours venue for the people of Connecticut. It's open to till 10AM, and it also boasts a lineup of headliners which included Vicious, Jonathan Peters, Warp Brothers, Matt Darey, Scot Project, DJ Skribble, Hex Hector, Ian Van Dahl, Darude, Legacy, X-Dream, Dek One, Anthony Acid, Venom, Frankie Bones, Kim Sozzi, Adam X, Rob-E & Andy Hughes, IIO, Anthony Mundi, DJ Sammy & Do. To me, thats a pretty exstensive list for a afterhours club in Connecticut.

Originally posted by djmattreid

ok ok ok stop posting on this shit no one cares anymore

good for you krack you doing as a dj

I just have one more question

Does your mom drive you to your gigs?

HAHAHAHAHA.. I'm laughing at the fact that I own a much better car than you do. 1994 Mazda RX-7.. fucking dickhead, your best bet is to stop posting faggot.

Originally posted by djkrackct

HAHAHAHAHA.. I'm laughing at the fact that I own a much better car than you do. 1994 Mazda RX-7.. fucking dickhead, your best bet is to stop posting faggot.

I thought you were leaving .... The door is open, just leave and by the way shut the door on your way out...:cry:

Originally posted by djkrackct

Good one dick, shut the fuck up and stop posting on the subject then asshole..

you said you were leaving cuz there was too much drama on CP...well don't you think you have caused enough drama with this thread...for someone who hates drama and wants to leave, you sure are hanging around a long time...

HAHA u may think you have a nicer car but u dont

how bout 2002 Toyota 4RUNNER Limited with tvs in it and a sound system

Your car is still running if your a dj how do u fit all your shit in there you must be taking the family caravan

by the your song is awesome can u send me cause i think the lounge im working at would really love it hahaha yeah ok

and your car is def not better than mine

my sound sytem in my car cost more thasn your car hahahaha

ok fag now can u please leave ur just a homo with nonsense poring out of his mouth

Krack, I don't post much, nor do I get on anyone, but I swear, stop being a little immature bitch and saying your friggin car is better than someone else's. I don't care you posted sayin' goodbye, even though it was a stupid ass idea, 'cus you knew people were gunna get on you, but don't continue to annoy EVERYONE . If you had any dignity, you would shut the fuck up, and stop posting, 'cus you get abused everytime you do. Does anyone on here honestly care if your car is better then theirs? No one gives a shit about your Mazda, and for that matter, you just got it shoved in your face 'cus I'd take the DjMattReid 4Runner with TV's over some 8 year old Mazda any day. No one wants to hear it how you catch heat 'cus no one likes your tracks. Just close out, forget clubplanet is even in existance, and go on living your life. If you got a problem, Personal Message me, but I have no beef, I'm just tired of reading all this crap.

i just head your track , and from one producer to another i think it needs alot more elements to it.......... and quit takin shit so seriously , i know not everyone likes my tracks, everyone has a different style......krack your not better than anyone else.......

Originally posted by djmattreid

HAHA u may think you have a nicer car but u dont

how bout 2002 Toyota 4RUNNER Limited with tvs in it and a sound system

Your car is still running if your a dj how do u fit all your shit in there you must be taking the family caravan

by the your song is awesome can u send me cause i think the lounge im working at would really love it hahaha yeah ok

and your car is def not better than mine

my sound sytem in my car cost more thasn your car hahahaha

ok fag now can u please leave ur just a homo with nonsense poring out of his mouth

:laugh: :laugh: i'll tell u how he fits it he uses nothing but cds and his 2 little pioneer cdj100s hes a tony draper in the making. cds and cheese. by the way check out his website if u want a good laugh. hey krack i see JP signed ur book lol

www.djkrack.com

nobody cares bout that car nonsense he just tried to be cool about an 8 year old car cause hes so so so cool.

cant wait to se ya spin in alabama at the alabama music conference wait kind of house u going to be playin maybe chezy house or how about that new song that is bangin that shit is off the hook every djs going to want that

AND STOP POSTING TO THIS CHEESY KID FROM ARKANSAS