Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Ann Savage that a good a DJ. Here's why i say this.

Yeah, Best DJ lists are complete bullshit.

It's so subjective. What do you rate it off of? Technical skill? How the crowd reacts to their track selection? How much they make? How many gigs they do? Now many CD's they have out?

I would say some or none of the above.

You can't have a best of list for DJ's any more than you can have a top 100 best friends in the world list.

Originally posted by danwilson

Question about Ann Savage. She must be one good DJ. Because she was listed as the 41rst best DJ in the world. To understand this, the 2 biggest DJs in NYC, aren't on the list. Jonathan Peters and Johnny Vicious. http://www.djmag.com/pages/top_100.cgi

. . .Get back to eating the dick you worthless chucklefuck! . . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by nourishment

I heard Pete Moutso was about to break out big on the NYC scene. Doesn't he spin UK Hard House?

Yeah, I heard the next "big" thing in NYC was going to be Moutso/Draper tag teams at Vinyl/ARC cause DT was going to retire since he just can't compete with them... :blown:

:D

Originally posted by nourishment

Uh. Could somebody please explain to me the difference between "Crank" and "Crank47"? My little puddin' head doesn't like to be confused.

I don't know, but I'm gonna kick his ass!!

Oh wait, it's me. :tongue:

I originally tried to register under "crank," but CP said it was already taken, so I registered under "crank47." I accidently signed in as "crank" for that post and it let me do it! Whateva, I'm not going to change now seeing that I'm more than halfway to 1500 under "crank47!" :rolleyes:

Well, I guess that explains it. Sorta.

I suggest though, that the next time you try to post incognito, you choose a pseudonym that is not close to the one you have previously established. For example...Cranky, Cranker, CrankTown, TheCrankster.

That way, none of us would suspect it was really Crank47 , whom we all know, love and respect.

Keep it on the DL, but sometimes I post as "nourishmint" and sometimes as "mourishment". Usually on the Sex, Drama and Substance boards.