Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone been to NY and heard Johnny Vicious or Jonathan Peters

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by mareluna

yea but that's a world rating... i personally don't think they merit spots in the TOP 100 DJs of the world... so what if they're big in nyc?

exactly! speaking of which.....has anyone checked out www.thedjlist.com ? it's sooo fuggin ridiculous! I think bad boy bill is listed as one of the top 10...or 20.Regardless, this just goes to show you that this site is shit. That goes the same for the kids that vote for the lamest dj's on there as well.

Johnny Vicious is the best hard trance dj in usa and jp has had one of the best after hours parties going in nyc, consistently packs people into the club. It dosent start getting good untill about 3 or 4 am and goes till about 3 or 4 sunday afternoon. Dont forget about Danny Teneglia all the top djs from europe are on his dick. Nobody has any comp. 4

him. So if you wankers ever come to this side of the pond you should come see what a real club is all about. Oakie and the rest of em wouldnt even be worthy to carry his records. FUCK THE DJ LIST. It started in the usa and you guys followed.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by djteflonjohn

Johnny Vicious is the best hard trance dj in usa and jp has had one of the best after hours parties going in nyc, consistently packs people into the club. It dosent start getting good untill about 3 or 4 am and goes till about 3 or 4 sunday afternoon. Dont forget about Danny Teneglia all the top djs from europe are on his dick. Nobody has any comp. 4

him. So if you wankers ever come to this side of the pond you should come see what a real club is all about. Oakie and the rest of em wouldnt even be worthy to carry his records. FUCK THE DJ LIST. It started in the usa and you guys followed.

you need to relax, buddy. :rolleyes:

nice name, now i feel like slapping you in the face with a teflon pan now that you mentioned it..

1> who the fuck cares when a club starts getting good.. just cuz a nite gets going at "3 or 4 am and goes till about 3 or 4 sunday afternoon" doesn't mean shit :rolleyes:

2>please, don't be the ignorant schmuck you are. you should come see what REAL club culture is like. UK has better clubs and club culture than nyc will EVER have, sadly.. i'm from nyc also and i'm living in london now.. i've been to all the clubs in nyc and compared them to all the clubs here... there IS NO competition..

3> all the top djs in europe are on Danny's dick... :rolleyes: PLEASE, son. they could give a shit, honestly. sure he's great, i love him, he's a DJs DJ, but get your fucking facts straight.

4> "So if you wankers ever come to this side of the pond you should come see what a real club is all about." why don't YOU get your ass over HERE and THEN we'll talk.. fucking idiot.

final word: we may have danny tenaglia, but that's all we've got. jp and jv are complete Shit when you compare them to RESIDENT djs at UK clubs. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by djteflonjohn

So if you wankers ever come to this side of the pond you should come see what a real club is all about. Oakie and the rest of em wouldnt even be worthy to carry his records. FUCK THE DJ LIST. It started in the usa and you guys followed.

Yeah seems to me the house scene is good but the rest is shit.I would love to come over and let you show me your idea of a good club but to be honest there is no need cos i've been to one,loads of fucking times.I think its you who needs to come over and see what a real club is like and at the same time get your head out from up your arse and get rid of your "US is best" mentality,when you have no clue.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone in the US that knows good DJ's know that JP and JV SUCK! i am from Boston and the scene here is still very underground. Danny T is a great DJ and we are luck to have him. we love having all of the European DJ's coming through these days, we are getting spoiled! NYC definitely has a good club scene, much better than Boston (our scene here sucks and our clubs are only usually open from 10-2) but compared to the UK NYC is nothing, the city is always trying to shut down clubs in NYC and they have been successful with some of the big legendary NYC clubs it's a shame.....and then there is the Boston closing times grrrrr clubbing in the US can be so frustrating. the only place where things are most liberal in the US is Las Vegas they don't try to shut down clubs they stay open until early morning and out there anything goes, if only we could be more like that over on the east coast!

you Europeans are very lucky with what you have as far as club culture, we are still trying to catch up but it's hard with the gov't always wanting to get involved, they almost tried to pass some rave act that would have shut down even more clubs......it sucks here!:mad: :mad: :mad:

you guys need to relax, obviously british people cant take a joke? I know you guys have the best djs just give the us boys a little slack. dance music is about dancing and having a good time, everyones so caught up in hes better than him bullshit. Dance music still isnt that mainstream over here, most people cant tell the difference between daft punk or dj scott project. does all the rain over there make u guys cranky?

No but someone calling us wankers do's.There aint nothing in your post that suggested you were joking,you believe everything you said.It's just me and Mareluna (who is American btw) ripped you apart and you have been forced to back peddle.

Anyway have a nice day. :D