Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fellas with goatees..i got a quick sex question...

quoth

Did you ever like rub yer goatee on that maddd sensitive cartilage thingy (which i can't think of the name of) that covers yer girls clit on her pussy? and if so....did she A)Like it? B) make yer goatee smell like pussy for days cause thats a smell that just fuckin lingers.

Originally posted by quoth

Did you ever like rub yer goatee on that maddd sensitive cartilage thingy (which i can't think of the name of) that covers yer girls clit on her pussy? and if so....did she A)Like it? B) make yer goatee smell like pussy for days cause thats a smell that just fuckin lingers.

well you have a goatee too so STFU

a) she liked it but when im licking her neck and shit she gets all ticklish

B) i don't date chicks whose pussy smells, if you go down and it smells like chinatown fish market, OUT THE FUCKING DOOR BITCH.

Originally posted by dr0ne

well you have a goatee too so STFU

a) she liked it but when im licking her neck and shit she gets all ticklish

B) i don't date chicks whose pussy smells, if you go down and it smells like chinatown fish market, OUT THE FUCKING DOOR BITCH.

Dude...first of all...Put down yer bottle of Captain Morgan's and stop following me around every damn post...christ this is like ARC all over again cept yer not rolling LOL...

Second...

Don't take my posts so fucking contextually literal....ALL PUSSYS SMELL IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!! Its that fuckin ClubKat Pussy Musk Perfume oil...I was sayin that...even if its the freshest girl...pussy still has somewhat of an odor....i mean pussy juice is not like fuckin carbon dioxide (colorless...odorless...tasteless) or else this would be the promise land.

anyhow bitchcock...throw me a PM...and we'll chill somewhat soon.

Originally posted by quoth

Dude...first of all...Put down yer bottle of Captain Morgan's and stop following me around every damn post...christ this is like ARC all over again cept yer not rolling LOL...

Second...

Don't take my posts so fucking contextually literal....ALL PUSSYS SMELL IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!! Its that fuckin ClubKat Pussy Musk Perfume oil...I was sayin that...even if its the freshest girl...pussy still has somewhat of an odor....i mean pussy juice is not like fuckin carbon dioxide (colorless...odorless...tasteless) or else this would be the promise land.

anyhow bitchcock...throw me a PM...and we'll chill somewhat soon.

hahah first of you've obviously been sucking too much cock instead of pussy! let it be known right now that yes.....some girls twattos DO NOT smell period! they're the minority but they're out there.....its like you go down they get all wet and it tastes like salt water at worst seriously its the best fucking shit ever.

second, im too broke to drink capt. morgan so its like cheap gallons of seagrams this week

third, im gonna be at technasia monday so if you wanna get your ass beat, show face quoff!

Originally posted by dr0ne

its like you go down they get all wet and it tastes like salt water at worst seriously its the best fucking shit ever.

BRO!!!! YOU DON'T LISTEN WELL!!

See...in previous posts i mentioned that im lucky in the fact that my girl is actually one of those girls who fucking has NOOOOOOOOOO SMELL AND NOOOOOOOOOO TASTE WHATSOEVER...its the fuking best cause it motivates me to smother my face and rub her clit even more so. But YOU JUST SAID YERSELF YOU FUCKING UNEMPLOYED RETART THAT.... "it tasts like salt water at the worst" WELL FUCKIN-A SALT WATER HAS A TASTE AND SMELL TOO YOU STUPID FUCK.

Eh...what's Technasia? some rave..havent heard about it? you got details...PM them cause i dont like talkin on these threads its fucking annoying.....but hit me up...even though im mad broke haha peace.

If I ever went down on a woman and shes didnt have a scent or flavor id completely freak out...Id think shes was broken..or an alien or something.

In relation to the goatee....sure when you condition it to where its soft and not spikey...anything goes.

Im definitly the type that cannot get enough :licker: period and all.

:flame: