Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies..Have you ever had a "BIG TOE" inside yer pussy?

quoth

Yes, BIG TOE as in FOOT.

As gross as the idea may seem and obviously if it was done it would be under after-shower conditions but wouldn't you think it'd be kinda a turn-on somewhat?

I mean think about it...some guys have some big ass feet..i myself am a Size 12 and yes...my toes are HUGE...prolly about the size of a small dildo like a "pocket rocket"..but i think that the fact that a guy could wiggle his toe inside you and possibly even reach yer g-spot with his big toe is sorta kinda hot in my opinon and highly sexual.

That's just odious dude...

The way I see it, there's only 4 acceptible things to insert into a girl, these are (not necessarily in this order):

1. Unit

2. Tongue

3. Fingers

4. Various toys and adult gadgetry (If she's into that kind of stuff)

We can also make certain exceptions, when she's going solo and has an itch, for phallic shaped produce, food stuffs, containers and household items, such as:

Cucumbers

Zuchinis

Eggplants (ouch!)

Banana Squash

Carrots

Beer Bottles

Milk Containers

Garden Hoses

Rolling Pins

Detachable Shower Heads

Ice pops

Frozen Chicken Wings

Soda Cans

Princess, your mom's Pomerainian

Keyboards

Mice ( No, not the live kind )

The living room stereo receiver

10 Horse Power John Deere Ride-On Lawn Mowers ( Quadruple Ouch!!!!)

. . et-cetera . . .

. . . You know what's missing from that list? FEET! 'cause they're nasty!! . . . Well . . . not really but that's another conversation entirely . . .

. . . There will be no big toe in the holiest of holy's . . period!! . . :aright: . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I'm gonna say it: You people are fucking dense! . . .

aww...mikey...dont fret...i almost fell out of my chair laughing when i read your post...just too busy at work to reply...plus, i hate posting just those annoying laughing smilies...i feel like a dirty post whore when i do...

Originally posted by phatman

aww...mikey...dont fret...i almost fell out of my chair laughing when i read your post...just too busy at work to reply...plus, i hate posting just those annoying laughing smilies...i feel like a dirty post whore when i do...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:shaky:

Originally posted by quoth

Yes, BIG TOE as in FOOT.

As gross as the idea may seem and obviously if it was done it would be under after-shower conditions but wouldn't you think it'd be kinda a turn-on somewhat?

I mean think about it...some guys have some big ass feet..i myself am a Size 12 and yes...my toes are HUGE...prolly about the size of a small dildo like a "pocket rocket"..but i think that the fact that a guy could wiggle his toe inside you and possibly even reach yer g-spot with his big toe is sorta kinda hot in my opinon and highly sexual.

i'll bet u just gave footograher a big hard on. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

i'll bet u just gave footograher a big hard on.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ... that definitely made his day

Anyway, I really don't think a big old toe is something that gets me all crazy...I mean, just think about the toe nail...scratch scratch ;)

Originally posted by quoth

Yes, BIG TOE as in FOOT.

...like a "pocket rocket".....hmmmmmmmm mmmmm no....

but pocket rocket .... :laugh: