Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djshaned

Mauro Picotto - We're Back

Recommended Posts

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djshaned

sickness!!! to the 10th degree!!

MOTHERFUCKER, I'M BEEN TRYING TO GET THAT TRACK..........

HOOK IT UP BRO.......... I GOT TONS OF SHIT TO TRADE YOU..... :D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351

HE HAS A LIVE ALBUM COMMING OUT AT THE END OF JULY, BUT IS ONLY BEING SOLD IN ITALY..... BUT I'M IMPORTING A COPY....

CAN'T WAIT..

PICOTTO IS THE ANSWER.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by saleen351

HE HAS A LIVE ALBUM COMMING OUT AT THE END OF JULY, BUT IS ONLY BEING SOLD IN ITALY..... BUT I'M IMPORTING A COPY....

CAN'T WAIT..

PICOTTO IS THE ANSWER.........

How are u getting a copy? can I just go to my local dj record shop and ask them to import it for me?:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They will get you any Picotto you need. The guy gets them straight from the label.

It takes about three weeks but I would wait for any amount of time for anything Picotto related. He is absolutely phenomenal! When I saw him at Twilo it was similar to a religious experience...not even kidding...fuckin' blew me away!

Wasn't impressed with his studio set in March though...the rest of his live stuff as well as CD's is quality goods!

Picotto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

picotto new album is out called "back to cali"

i'm confused..

is the album called that or a track is called that....

cause i read his next cd is live from ibiza only sold in italy...:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by saleen351

i'm confused..

is the album called that or a track is called that....

cause i read his next cd is live from ibiza only sold in italy...:confused:

i don't know if its on cd but its a double LP,im pretty sure its a track called that too on it. i didnt bother listenin to all of it cause his shit is to repetive nowadays

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by saleen351

MOTHERFUCKER, I'M BEEN TRYING TO GET THAT TRACK..........

HOOK IT UP BRO.......... I GOT TONS OF SHIT TO TRADE YOU..... :D :D

i'll get it to you bro...just have to rip it first....

it was just released:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dancingyro

this IS one hot track....:drool:

hey, are you blubster? i've downloaded a 1 min version of this track from a dancingyro.... it that you......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by saleen351

hey, are you blubster? i've downloaded a 1 min version of this track from a dancingyro.... it that you......

ya thats me, i have the full version if you want it....get on soulseek bro for the whole version~blubster is crap~!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×