Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Not Fu

Originally posted by notallthere

BIG NOT FU

Going out to how nice this weather is and the hot chicked that smiled at me on the way into work.

2hrs and 15mins togo..I love friday half days all year round.

Originally posted by laurie619

yup me too. . .summer hours are the best. . .:D

I have summer hours all year round....35 hrs a week 52/weeks a year and massages on fridays.....Working on at McD's has its perks;)

Originally posted by latinaz

A HUGE NOT FU TO TODAY - IM GONNA GO WORK OUT THEN GO STRAIGHT TO THE BEACH AND ENJOY THE DAY...IM VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW..:aright: Hopefully no one will mess that up.. hehehe

Careful sweetheart...Dont jinx yourself....

Originally posted by latinaz

So true -- Sorry Lord !! - I will deal with anything that comes my way and still try to be happy....

HAPPY DAY EVERYONE!!!

Thats the way to be...Hopefully one day soon when my friends take their skirts off, i will get to come to surf on a sunday and get to meet you....26yrs old and ya think they were 40yrs old with 2 kids at home...They are killing me this summer.:(

Originally posted by jp18

I have summer hours all year round....35 hrs a week 52/weeks a year and massages on fridays.....Working on at McD's has its perks;)

:laugh: someone has to do it. . .its kool, as long as you enjoy it. . thats all that matters;)

Originally posted by jp18

Thats the way to be...Hopefully one day soon when my friends take their skirts off, i will get to come to surf on a sunday and get to meet you....26yrs old and ya think they were 40yrs old with 2 kids at home...They are killing me this summer.:(

HAHAHA...Well what can you do .. Just come to the 2nd bar on the dance floor and I will be there....Enjoy your summer - come down alone - You'll make friends and wont be alone...

Thanks

Zee

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I actually don't mind being at work today, so :D

Ditto, and its gorgeous out, i have no work this weekend, i got rid of the idiot ex AND im goin out to a club tonight since i havent been to one in a month:D :tongue:

Originally posted by notallthere

BIG NOT FU

Going out to how nice this weather is and the hot chicked that smiled at me on the way into work.

I was thinking of the same type of post! It's too nice of a day to be FU'ing people! It's going to be an insane weekend too!! Looking forward to meeting some CPers!! :):tongue::cool::D