Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who remebers when .........

When I was at Tulane in the mid 80's we would drop a hit of X and trip for 6-8 hours hard, and dance the entire night away not like this 3 hour milk-toast, hoidy-toidy, light-weight middle of the road shit you get today. Once I got some cut with heroin and it was one of the best highs I ever had in my life, I didnt know it at the time but when I told poeple there were little brown flecks in the tab and the high was incredible after a serious initial peak they explained to me that was the heroin they used to cut it with.:blown:

Originally posted by racerx1225

When I was at Tulane in the mid 80's we would drop a hit of X and trip for 6-8 hours hard, and dance the entire night away not like this 3 hour milk-toast, hoidy-toidy, light-weight middle of the road shit you get today. Once I got some cut with heroin and it was one of the best highs I ever had in my life, I didnt know it at the time but when I told poeple there were little brown flecks in the tab and the high was incredible after a serious initial peak they explained to me that was the heroin they used to cut it with.:blown:

is heroin even active orally in that small a dose?...i don't think that it is at all. you're assuiming that most of the make-up of the pill is MDMA...a very small amount would be herion(which makes no sense economically to cut it with by the way). that little amount, ingested orally really wouldn't do anything to you. I think that you or your dealer at the time was mistaken.

Some blond chick with short hair who was a girlfriend of 1 of the Pet Shop Boys was at the party at the Ritz for the Radiators and dosed me with it. When I explained the trip to a different people how I was immobilized for like half an hour with a massive peak where I almost threw up before getting on a beautiful plateau for the next 6 hours they asked me if there were little brown flecks in it and when I told them yes the response was that supposedly dealers had been putting heroin in the X at the time to give it a little extra kick. it could've been something else but I don't know exactly what maybe since X was new on the scene at the time, although not economically viable, it mightve been used as a marketing ploy, if you can snort Heroin or smoke it or inject it, not being an expert onit myself I would imagine yoou can eat it too and get off just as long as it gets in your bloodstream, no?

the blond chick heard the same thing from someone else and spread it just like you are.

It wasnt heroin. and we wont go into why it wasnt again. (pretty much what zeeker said, it would have to be the size of a menthos candy to be even slightly orally active since your stomache digests it etc..)

but it does sound like it was prob MDA instead of MDMA.

Thanks for clearing that up. I think I tended to agree with the people who lead me to believe that because I remebered reading in some scare tactic media hype that dealers were cutting the stuff with dope. If that was MDMA than it was the best trip I ever had and I've done it all except for dust and dope. Thanks again it's nice to know what you're taking and what you've taken. :)

Originally posted by racerx1225

I noticed you said MDA and not MDMA. Quite frankly I don't know the difference. I am assuming MDMA = X and MDA = something slightly different and more potent?

P.S. that tab was almost the size of a Mento, hehe.

anything as big as a menthos i would personally call a old skool "disco biscuit"...YUM YUM! and as for the heorin in E..just like shroomy said...street myth...the more people that keep that shit going the harder it will be to not believe it...

check out the pill sites online and let me know when there is any meaurable amount of heroin in any of their pills.