Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP!!! Cool Spot to take a girl in the city....

Hey guys,

Looking to find a really cool place to take my girlfriend tonight. Can anyone recommend something. Kinda want a place that is live, plays nice music, nothing ghetto. (I really like this girl)

But I would like to wear Jeans. The village would be nice. Money is not an issue.

HELP!!!

go to roxy. u can get in with jeans, as long as u look nice. its a good social scene, great lookin crowd. ppl are all nice. u should have fun there if thats ur scene. idk if ur lookin for a big club like that or a lounge type thing or just a small bar. but its a fun place, good party

79th street boat bassin is so nice on the hudson river, few know about it, it has umbreallas, a full bar nice view, boats water romance, go there in advance bring some flowers to put on the table. Make it special.

Or go to gugenheim cocktail party. I do not care what anyone says jeans are not romantic.

or nuvell justine.......

aaz has a nice rooftop dinning and pan asian food.......on 18th st.

the park is nice on tenth......

alison on dominic st is great too..

Originally posted by hoke

It's not a lounge or dinner, but I HIGHLY recommend De La Guarda for a date. If she hasn't already seen it, and especially if she doesn't know too much about it, she will be blown away!

IT has a nice dj set now, mostly techno....

but there are no seats so i wouldnt recomend it for romance.

its a wet electronic experience....

Originally posted by marklovespooh

but there are no seats so i wouldnt recomend it for romance.

I was taken there once for a date... was very grateful for the experience... I try not to have such a narrow definition of "romance".

I was in the same situation last week and I found this great place at 17th on 3rd Ave called Tavaro. They had a live DJ, spun hip-hop mostly, but it was a real chill atmosphere. Not too loud, plenty of cushy seats to do the whole talking and cuddling thing. Drinks weren't too too expensive, nice looking crowd etc...everyone was dressed casual but cool.