Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nipple Rings.. YAY or NAY (nude pic)

teklord310

Do u like chicks with nipple rings?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do u like chicks with nipple rings?

• Hell yeah!!
    • Ughh.. no, its going to leak and i'm going to get aids.
    • As long as it tastes like chicken who cares :)

I'm finally going to post this pic, took it about 2 weeks ago. Do you guys/girls like nipple rings? I wasn't sure if i did before but after this i'm a fan, definetely more attracted to the pierced one vs the unpierced one. But it stops there, one is enough.

janis--ring.jpg

For anyone who is wondering, 34B and of course real.

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Nipple rings are nice but I can't say that I prefer them over an unpeirced nipple......

i agree. that girls nipple ring looks good. but sometimes they can be nasty. i never was with a girl with pierced nipples, but i dont think id enjoy sucking on her nips as much. that metal would get in the way

All I can say to pierced nipples (on males as well as females) is :yuck: and :cry:

I don't know but just looking at it hurts my nipples. Maybe it is because mine are mega sensitive (which means that I look 85% of the time like I'm cold), so just the thought of having them pierced....:(

I don't even know how that works...are they piercing them while the nipple is hard and isn't that dangerous and painful like hell???

dancingyro equation states that:

have nice tits=have nice pierced tits...

most girls that have saggy-not-so-nice tits that are pierced look bad imo, of course...:D

same goes goes for navel rings, with a nice, toned tummy a navel ring accents it very nicely, but if you have flabby-chubby-gut-tummy, oh no...it just looks bad.......

edit: oh ya, and on this chickie, it looks good (refer to rule above^)

this girl i fool around with from time to time has one... and im not to keen on it... im not a fan of any piercings anymore really... maybe i grew up to quick or whatever but im not to fond of them anymore... (i HAD piercings as well)

Originally posted by flying_high

Can anyone tell me though, if a nipple that is pierced is constantly hard...and is it even good...I mean especially for women.... doesn't it destroy the milk ducts and glands???

BRO , WHO CARES ?? AS LONG AS YOU GET YOUR SUCK ON !!:D :D

Originally posted by flying_high

Can anyone tell me though, if a nipple that is pierced is constantly hard...and is it even good...I mean especially for women.... doesn't it destroy the milk ducts and glands???

Pierced nipples are semi-hard all the time- I WISH they were totally hard! I would love for mine to be hard all the time, they look so much better that way! As far as breast-feeding, yeah it can cause a problem (I think it has something to do with the scar tissue that forms around the piercing?). If a woman plans on breast feeding then I guess she should only get one nipple pierced.

Anyway, I say YAY! I like pierced nipples, on both women and men. That pic is really hot Yarin. I used to have both of mine pierced, but an ex didn't like it because they got in the way... now that we've broken up I keep thinking about getting one done again, but I don't know if I'm really into it anymore.

Originally posted by teklord310

I'm finally going to post this pic, took it about 2 weeks ago. Do you guys/girls like nipple rings? I wasn't sure if i did before but after this i'm a fan, definetely more attracted to the pierced one vs the unpierced one. But it stops there, one is enough.

janis--ring.jpg

For anyone who is wondering, 34B and of course real.

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M THE MUTHAFUCKIN CP SLEUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T YOU GUYS REALIZE WHO THE FUCK THAT GIRL IS??????

THAT'S THE WHORE THAT FLAGGED HIS ECLIPSE DOWN ON THAT THREAD THAT DAY!!

HE EVEN SAID SHE HAD PIERCED NIPPLES.

YO, NO WONDER WHY HE FUCKIN IM's WITH.... "yo u check out that pierced nipples thread" and im like " no, i' doing something" then he goes "well check it out"

dude..no offense but you have some severe self-esteem issues if you think posting some whore tittys are gonna make you "THE SHIT".

Originally posted by tastyt

Pierced nipples are semi-hard all the time- I WISH they were totally hard! I would love for mine to be hard all the time, they look so much better that way! As far as breast-feeding, yeah it can cause a problem (I think it has something to do with the scar tissue that forms around the piercing?). If a woman plans on breast feeding then I guess she should only get one nipple pierced.

Thanks tasty...nice explanation and exactly how I would have imagined it. Damn, if my nipples were any harder...I think I would most probably go insane...:laugh: ...so nope, I think nipple rings really aren't an options here.

But hey, for everyone else, enjoy it and be careful though :)