Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nipple Rings.. YAY or NAY (nude pic)

teklord310

Do u like chicks with nipple rings?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do u like chicks with nipple rings?

• Hell yeah!!
    • Ughh.. no, its going to leak and i'm going to get aids.
    • As long as it tastes like chicken who cares :)

Hey Quoth - Thanks for pointing that out, its definetely news to me.... :rolleyes: I never said i'm the shit or anything near it... this was a topic about nipple rings, and i needed a pic. so BAM. suck on that shit.

Tasty - thanks! I'd never get anything of mine pierced, but I do like it on others. 1 nipple is enough though. :D

Originally posted by flying_high

Can anyone tell me though, if a nipple that is pierced is constantly hard...and is it even good...I mean especially for women.... doesn't it destroy the milk ducts and glands???

my ex had one and he said that when he first got it his nipple was super sensative but after awhile it lost all sensation.

Can anyone tell me though, if a nipple that is pierced is constantly hard...and is it even good...I mean especially for women.... doesn't it destroy the milk ducts and glands???

It's actually supposed to be the area under called the aerola. If it's done right, it will not do any perment damage...

BRO!!!! I'm a woman, so sucking on a nipple isn't really my main priority :tongue:

woah woah chilllllllllllllll...... my bad .. would ya ever find it in your heart to 4give me:D :D

All I can say to pierced nipples (on males as well as females) is :yuck: and :cry:

I don't know but just looking at it hurts my nipples. Maybe it is because mine are mega sensitive (which means that I look 85% of the time like I'm cold), so just the thought of having them pierced....:(

I don't even know how that works...are they piercing them while the nipple is hard and isn't that dangerous and painful like hell???

oh god, do you ever like ANYTHING?!?