Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official ROXY Review....

OK well lets see here... what am i called again.. oh yeah a clueless fucking moron...

well here is the clueless fucking morons review of ROXY last night...

Mike Rizzo - wow!!! Seriously had to be one of the best sets i have ever heard you play... You def set the tone for the room with the set you played last night.. Off the fucking wall... Was nice chillin with ya last night...

Anthony - You lived up to everything and more of what I was expecting from ya.. You def showed them that you are the shit... Absolute awesome music selection. Def threw done a nasty set.. Hopefully we will be seeing you more at roxy... I know ill be making th push for it...

and last but not least

Shawn - God damn, you took that phazon and brought it to new levels... Threw down some hard nasty beats... Was off the fucking hook... Thank you for closing the night out with my song.. was awesome to hear Nothing Compares... Def gonna be nice to see you there every week...

now for everything else... all i can say is the night was off the hook... The girls were absolutely beautiful as usual, atmosphere was soo incredible, people actually being polite if they bumped into you and getting apologies. Roxy was def at a different level last night....

Now my shouts

Amanda, Cilla - you two are the best... you have been helping me support the party since week one.. and have been there every week since... was def nice seeing you both there again as usual... and we will def be chillin tonight as sf... mwaa to both of ya...

Nick - was def nice to finally fucking meet ya.. you are def a chill mother fucker... I hope you def had a good time and it will be nice to hopefully see you coming out on a regular basis to something other than PVD!!! ;)

Sam, Justin - the factory twins.... Nice seeing ya last last night.. Happy birthday Justin.

Magi - I think that was your name.. I know you yelled at me like 10 times because i kept forgetting your name... but anyways was def nice meeting you... you are absolutely beautiful... hopefully we will be chillin tonight as sf... mwaaaa

and my wayners

Cris - Damn bro, Nasty as hell last night as usual, cant wait to do up sf tonight with ya. As usual always a blast with ya...

Alison, Jess, and Marie - wow you all looked gorgeous last night as usual. Glad you had a blast last night... Marie, we'll be doing it up tonight again... mwaaa... you the best... gonna miss you sweetie...

Hoser - Damn bro, nice chillin with ya last night.. you def are good people.. its a shame we havent been able to chill much and all i know i never around but like i told ya last night when ya asked me where i am all the time... Just come to the city and you will find me... ;)

But hey like its been said Im a clueless fucking moron so take this review with a grain of salt... i mean i dont know shit right!!!!

Bobby, A-Luv, Joe V., and everyone else... excellent work as usual!!!!

OK not to accuse or anything, but I do have to point out....

being as how you are *clearly* a promoter for this event, I find it a little uncanny how you sit there and spill out a billion "WOW!"s and super-duper comments every saturday morning. Not to say it's not possible that the party wasn't great. I don't go to Roxy either way so it doesn't matter to me if it was or wasn't, but it does munch away at your credibility when you only post ultra-positive reviews about the same party, and nothing else.

Just a friendly observation. :)

if you read back about a month ago.. maybe three weeks ago or so.. i have thread up saying it wasnt that great... last couple weeks have been pretty good.... im not looking to bring people to the club from a message board.. you can ask bob g. aluv all themselves how many people i bring weekly.. trust me i dont need to have people come from message boards... this is my honest opinion.. you dont like it or think im lying just to bring people into the club you are sadly mistaken... not trying to sound rude.. but im not like most wannabee promoters who have to come onto a board and say use my guestlist....i have no need to... i bring on average about 25 people a week to the club... you dont believe me ask bob g if you can look at my numbers for the last couple weeks.... sorry...

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

if you read back about a month ago.. maybe three weeks ago or so.. i have thread up saying it wasnt that great... last couple weeks have been pretty good.... im not looking to bring people to the club from a message board.. you can ask bob g. aluv all themselves how many people i bring weekly.. trust me i dont need to have people come from message boards... this is my honest opinion.. you dont like it or think im lying just to bring people into the club you are sadly mistaken... not trying to sound rude.. but im not like most wannabee promoters who have to come onto a board and say use my guestlist....i have no need to... i bring on average about 25 people a week to the club... you dont believe me ask bob g if you can look at my numbers for the last couple weeks.... sorry...

Heyyyyyyyy settle down killer ;) I never said I was questioning your numbers. I simply said it seems suspiciously like a plug when you're quite silent on the other topics around here. N'ai mean?