Clubplanet Nightlife Community

first louie devito...

nycchic24

now tony draper? i actually read this on sick tracks first (and then checked the avalon site to make sure i wasn;t seeing anything) . i cannot believe they booked tony draper for avalon! :laugh: :laugh:

teamj5.. your thoughts, comments on this? lol

can't wait for your review on devito on saturday. most of my girls went :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nycchic24

can't wait for your review on devito on saturday. most of my girls went :rolleyes:

damn...wished i got to meet up with them :tongue:

the look on everyones face when devito teased "stranger in my house" as the encore was absolutly priceless. made the whole night worth going for just for that moment. :laugh:

full review is up in its usual spot

Originally posted by teamj5

the look on everyones face when devito teased "stranger in my house" as the encore was absolutly priceless. made the whole night worth going for just for that moment. :laugh:

You actually went to see Devito??:confused:

Originally posted by teamj5

mad drama with my friend that night ... hehehe so if you saw about 3 or 4 girls screaming at each other... those were my friends ::rolleyes::laugh: i got about two phone calls at 3am, lol

(hose are the nights i am so happy i am here instead of there !)

Originally posted by nycchic24

mad drama with my friend that night ... hehehe so if you saw about 3 or 4 girls screaming at each other... those were my friends ::rolleyes::laugh: i got about two phone calls at 3am, lol

(hose are the nights i am so happy i am here instead of there !)

Those are the nights I wish I got to hang out with them ! Theres always one girl in need of someone to "listen" to her problems :laugh:

' theres a stranger in my house....took a while to figure ouuuutttttt'