Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nycmuzik

Vitamin Water

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Are you being serious???

You think you can get me a case of this stuff from him if I give you some money?

im a serious as cancer... as for a free case... hes very fickle about who he gives the shit out too... but i have a few here if you want... stress-b and essential...

I love this stuff. I've only had the red and the yellow (don't remember the names or what they're supposed to do).

I love the stupid stuff they wrote all over the bottle. "Caution, drinking this may result in boycott of other beverages."

I just wish they actually REALLY did what they say. It'd be sweet to drink the power one and have super-human strength for an hour or so :D

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

dammit, according to the website, it is mostly up north and none around here :( and i was all excited :mad:

dont do it girl! you are a gator, you drink GATORade! stay true, bleed orange and blue, and drink GATORade

(i love that throwback commercial where they explain how gatorade came about -- i get, misty eyed when they show The Swamp!)

btw. vitamin water isn't half bad but i still love my gatorade!:tongue:

Originally posted by nycchic24

dont do it girl! you are a gator, you drink GATORade! stay true, bleed orange and blue, and drink GATORade

(i love that throwback commercial where they explain how gatorade came about -- i get, misty eyed when they show The Swamp!)

btw. vitamin water isn't half bad but i still love my gatorade!:tongue:

don't worry,hon...i still go through like a case a week of gatorade...i LOVE it...was just looking for some variety :)