Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No PS1 reviews?

Originally posted by loch

and he continues to be missing in action, DESPITE rearing his ugly head out there for the first time in months...

where the funk did you 2 disappear to? when that track come on, i was gonna join ya on the steps to do the balky dance of joy w/ you 2 but you guys disappeared! it was a RIOT that last track. no matter, i found some other random groovalicious heads to do the dance of joy with. :D

(somehow, i get the feeling you're all wondering "who the fuck is this freak posting, and why is he talking to me like i know him?")

loc - so good to meet you! i hope to see you out more often and we can do some serious dancin'!:)

it was great to see everyone. i really enjoyed the art. hopefully i'll be back there next saturday.

nothing like dancing in the daylight.:D

and he continues to be missing in action, DESPITE rearing his ugly head out there for the first time in months...

Not so fast there, buddy! :tongue:

attachment.php?postid=924817

attachment.php?postid=924823

Sorry you couldn't find us, man... we left before the last song so we could beat the crowds... that place was packed!!!

Come out again next weekend, though... I can easily see myself going there every Saturday this summer. :)

Originally posted by stacychase

Yep, that is the one.... sounds like some groaning....:tongue:

stephanie where the F were you?

i'm sure you'll make it out there in weeks to come...

p.s. i get the feeling i'm calling steph and that's not you. i always got you and your partner in crime confused.

i hesistated but after seeing the credentials of the guy working for an official government medical agency and all, i decided to sign the release and after holding my breath for about 30 seconds after walking in, i exhale and inhaled slowly and carefully... it was a relatively faint odor but definately reminded me of 8th grade honors biology.

Originally posted by thehacker

i hesistated but after seeing the credentials of the guy working for an official government medical agency and all, i decided to sign the release and after holding my breath for about 30 seconds after walking in, i exhale and inhaled slowly and carefully... it was a relatively faint odor but definately reminded me of 8th grade honors biology.

Yes it was interesting to be sure.

AL HELD rocked! it was refreshing to see some paintings.... the car stereo statement was interesting....

"Don't step on the corn!"

"Lisa, let's go take a walk to the car... ;) "

shoe on window sill.... hmmmmm

Great time.... interesting experiences.... lots of fun dancing...Rackham and Melissa and Lisa nice shakin' booties with ya.... gotta love the drunken English (next time I'll have to thread some wire through my braids so they "bounce")

the best thing were the human birdcages :)

Originally posted by hoke

Not so fast there, buddy! :tongue:

Sorry you couldn't find us, man... we left before the last song so we could beat the crowds... that place was packed!!!

Come out again next weekend, though... I can easily see myself going there every Saturday this summer. :)

doh!

there was a REASON why i've disappeared! first, maudy exposes me 10 months ago at DUMBO, now this.

just when i thought lying low and living the life of anonymity the last 6 months have given me some breathing room...just when i thought i was clear...THEY BRING ME BACK IN! did the feds hire you?

(by the way, the guy in the pics' an imposter.)

Originally posted by hotcheme

loc - so good to meet you! i hope to see you out more often and we can do some serious dancin'!:)

it was great to see everyone. i really enjoyed the art. hopefully i'll be back there next saturday.

nothing like dancing in the daylight.:D

to quote myself, "who is this freak posting, and why is she speaking to me like i know her?" :rolleyes:

*laughing*. it was good meeting you too. too bad you guys didn't stick around for "ole, ole, ole ola!". there would've been some SERIOUS bouncing going on there. that was the best part of the night!

and by the way, i don't dance. you must've met the imposter. :rolleyes:

to quote myself, "who is this freak posting, and why is she speaking to me like i know her?" :rolleyes:

*laughing*. it was good meeting you too. too bad you guys didn't stick around for "ole, ole, ole ola!". there would've been some SERIOUS bouncing going on there. that was the best part of the night!

and by the way, i don't dance. you must've met the imposter. :rolleyes:

i see.....

so you'll be back again next week then?

too bad you guys didn't stick around for "ole, ole, ole ola!". there would've been some SERIOUS bouncing going on there. that was the best part of the night!

There was some of that earlier on, too... I didn't know it would happen again!!! (Might have stuck around if I'd known...)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

(P.S. We're watching you... we know every move... don't think you can escape us... :tongue: )

Originally posted by hoke

(P.S. We're watching you... we know every move... don't think you can escape us... :tongue: )

:singin' Every breath you Take by The Police:

hey loch, thankx 4 tha cigg... nice 2 see u out again, we were rockin the flop hats ;)

~pap smrf

Originally posted by barvybe

as always a great time

entering my 3rd year of PS1 and it just gets better and better :)

i miss the hammocks and spray machines though...

great chillin with everyone...

the bathroom art sorta freaked Theory out.

damn freaky bathroom art.. looked like aliens.

All in all PS1 was great. Nice vibe.. it was nice talking to people without screaming from the top of my lungs..

Other then that.. great space.. and awesome weather.

next time I would need to bring some bug spray with me to get rid of the annoying buzz in my ear.

Originally posted by thehacker

stephanie where the F were you?

i'm sure you'll make it out there in weeks to come...

p.s. i get the feeling i'm calling steph and that's not you. i always got you and your partner in crime confused.

nope I am stephanie... i was out bike riding on the beautiful saturday afternoon... i wont be there this weekend either, i am out of town, but will make an appearance by the end of the summer... :) sounds like it was as awesome as last year.