Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sassa

sex outdoors...or in risque places...who's done?

Did it a looooooonnnng time ago with my then boyfriend in the forest...only thing is that it wasn't too comfortable for the one on the bottom....anyway, I guess that's the advantage of living in the country side, cause since then....I've been pretty much an indoor person... damn, would love to have fun outside soon again....(make mental note to myself to have some fun in the sun):)

Originally posted by sassa

it's raining outside here today and it made me think how nice it would be to find a secluded open spot and just fuck in the rain...has anyone ever gone for it?

absolutley... one of the best experiences of my life...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

i wanna have sex in front of and old folks home just to show em what they are not getting.

I had sex on a field once... when we woke up we realized it was a playground and old people were going by for their morning walk. :hey:

something do to witht he fact that someone will catch you is very thrilling.. and extremely adventurous. I know it's one of my fantasies, and get's me excited every time! That "adventurous, on the spot, i-dont-care-if-anyone-is-looking-but-i-want-u-so-bad-sex"

When i was in myrtle beach, I managed to have sex on the roof this apt complex wit some girl who was stayin in the same complex as me. I was there from saturday to saturday and i was walkin around and realized that the door to the roof was open. by friday my and this girl had become close and one thing lead to another.

mmmm, a library would be fun--there are so many possibilities, and i definitely agree with mooneey that the thrill of getting caught makes it that much more exciting :) dammit...times like this being single SUCKS, lol!