Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge White Party Review

Originally posted by kostaP

Tara was in front of me what would you do???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i still laugh when i think about it...kosta with the wings on his back, on the stage, on his knees:laugh: :laugh:

with a drink in your hand doing all these erotic moves.:laugh:

give me a call you fuck!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you all agree with stopping this "this whole competition thing" and yet you all are bitching...go back and read...did I post anything about that....yeah I saw that I fucked up the name of that track, but other peopleon this board fuck up too..do you see me making fun of them calling them names...I THINK NOT...I JUST THINK MOST PEOPLE ON THIS MORE HAVE VERY LOW CLASS. . .OH AND THIS POST IS ABOUT MERGE...NOT TEMPTS...BUT WHY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TEMPTS...THE ONLY REASON IT SEEMED SO PACKED IS BECAUSE IT IS MUCH SMALLER THEN MERGE....

go get'em laurie. why would someone strike at you so bad for screwing up the track name. doesn't make any sense at all. why so bitter, there probably having a bad day....nothing like anger displacement. you shouldn't even have said anything laurie, the most important thing is that everyone knew what you were talking about. are you going to merge for rydell's b-day party?

Originally posted by salgo

go get'em laurie. why would someone strike at you so bad for screwing up the track name. doesn't make any sense at all. why so bitter, there probably having a bad day....nothing like anger displacement. you shouldn't even have said anything laurie, the most important thing is that everyone knew what you were talking about. are you going to merge for rydell's b-day party?

Yeah I think I'll be there. . .not to sure...I always change my plans, might do MERGE...sleep...SF sunday mor...:D

well, it may not be the typical seaside club, but im glad its there.

TRUE TRUE. . .I just hope all the "crackheads" dont find it....:laugh: Its nice without seeing people "DRUGED UP" and passing out for a change....

i think it will be ok. i dont think petey will let it happen, but we will see. its not too good of a time if your banged up and hugging the floor. they know that, so they'll take care of it when it happens. if your going on sunday morning, what time do you go there?

i think it will be ok. i dont think petey will let it happen, but we will see. its not too good of a time if your banged up and hugging the floor. they know that, so they'll take care of it when it happens. if your going on sunday morning, what time do you go there?

prob get there around 10ish...you going...:confused:

Originally posted by laurie619

TRUE TRUE. . .I just hope all the "crackheads" dont find it....:laugh: Its nice without seeing people "DRUGED UP" and passing out for a change....

WTF - DO NOT TALK ANYMORE PLEASE...b/c to my understanding you are NO ANGEL...and what is "druged"?? YOU MAKE URSELF LOK SOOO STUPID WHEN YOU TALK

Originally posted by boomtown16

WTF - DO NOT TALK ANYMORE PLEASE...b/c to my understanding you are NO ANGEL...and what is "druged"?? YOU MAKE URSELF LOK SOOO STUPID WHEN YOU TALK

me I am a angel...little do you know...I go out for the music (unlike most people) and well maybe that is why I am a little harder on the DJ's

Merge was good on saturday. I had such an awesome time there. The Place was really nice looking. Rich did a superb job, I think his birthday party will probably be just as fun.

Is there a list again for this Saturday? :bday:

Yeah I think I'll be there. . .not to sure...I always change my plans, might do MERGE...sleep...SF sunday mor...:D

You bet your ass youre going. Diane might make it for this one. AND IF GEORGE DOESNT PUSSY OUT HELL JOIN US AFTER MERGE AND DRIVE UP WITH THE CREW.

It'd be nice to see Roveen the Philipino Mixin Machine and Petey K at the Factoria!!!!!

Originally posted by ml2k1

Kosta, do you ever sleep? We are gpnna have to see about the factory thing.................

dont pussy out ... Bitch.

and rarely do I sleep. My new work schedule is awesome.l I schedule meetings on non club nights and being that i deal with club owners managers and promoters and record labels and dj's i dont really start till 11 or noon

Originally posted by ml2k1

Kosta, do you ever sleep? We are gpnna have to see about the factory thing.................

hey George. . .you better be at SF sat* I'm thinking about going to merge/tempts then going to SF around 9-10ish in the mor. . .you boyz should do the same. . .;) oh yeah, and bring teh wings for Kosta to wear...:laugh:

Originally posted by jarmenio

I'm thinking about going to merge/tempts

:laugh: Why tempts??? It's drug infested by me and all my friends and the music is awful remember?

and they people say I START DRAMA...:blown:

Originally posted by jarmenio

I'm thinking about going to merge/tempts

:laugh: Why tempts??? It's drug infested by me and all my friends and the music is awful remember?

And here I thought it was just me and my friends that infested the place....