Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The girl @ Tempts...

Originally posted by queenbitch

Please don't even read anything that has to do with Tempts!!! No one can stand you!!! Acutally just kill yourself!!!:blown:

Do you really think I care about what people think of me on this BORAD....SO WHY DONT YOU SHUT UP YOU FAT FUCKEN BITCH...:D

Yeah, I didn't see it but my friend and I were on our way back from the bathrooms and 3 bouncers almost nocked us over. They were pushing and running through the crowd. Atleast I assume that's where they were going. Did she go home after that or did she stay and party more?

Me and my friends have fun ~ we don't get stupid when we party. We know when enough is enough ~ we all help each other and that is what keeps us close! We are like a big giant family! It's great!

I'm glad the girl is ok and people she didn't know helped her. Some people just stand and watch but Temps is different from any other club ~ there are so many friendly people in Temps. That is why I love going there ~ I always meet new people!

like 20 feet from me. reminded me of 1999 in studio 6 in ac. i saw 3 people drop in like a 2-3 hour span. last one with his friend trying to lift him up from his arm and then just leaving him.... wtf is that!!!!

Originally posted by drmoxx

like 20 feet from me. reminded me of 1999 in studio 6 in ac. i saw 3 people drop in like a 2-3 hour span. last one with his friend trying to lift him up from his arm and then just leaving him.... wtf is that!!!!

It isnt a nite at studio if at least 3 people dont pass out.

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Yeah that was the weirdest thing ever- I was standing right there too... actually I got a little nervous I thought the guy was getting ready to start CPR!! :( Oh well, IT HAPPENS (theme of the summer)

who needs cpr when you have 1/2 a stoli o/7 and a bunch of ice....cpr is over-rated anyway.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

who needs cpr when you have 1/2 a stoli o/7 and a bunch of ice....cpr is over-rated anyway.

Yeah it is....And sometimes you bust a rib...Broken ribs hurt...I learned first hand.:(

Originally posted by perns2002

Some people are too afraid they will get into trouble by helping them. Like legally (drugs being involved and all) so sad.

i cant believe some people sometimes.. thats the most fuked up thing ive ever heard.. your friends are your friends and thats the bottom line fuk getting in trouble.

Originally posted by chrishaolin

i cant believe some people sometimes.. thats the most fuked up thing ive ever heard.. your friends are your friends and thats the bottom line fuk getting in trouble.

I think Perns meant strangers, not friends......