• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I was expecting something funnier....

Good try though.

eh, it wasn't bad for a 1st attempt...

i'm just thankful shes not like danwilson or some of the other new blood around here...

Is it just me or can anybody else imagine that song playing in the background: Insert song here

"Diamond Girl"

And the guys saying,

Guy..."You're good looking." Guy

Guy..."Nooo. Yoouu're good looking.".... Guy

Guy...."No. YOU'RE good looking." ...Guy

Yo Guy can ya stop fuckin around with the camera bro take the fuckin picture Guy

Originally posted by whitefairy

Guido Fashion Step By Step Fashion Guide :

1. Wear shirt

2. Remove shirt

Pay particular attention to the surrounding notice how when the GINO, oops!~ I mean Guido....okay I'll stop now....one thing where are the girls??

that not funny i know the 3 gudios in the front LoL

Somehow that doesn't surprise me...LMFAO

randy mo and keith they good people lol fuken wanan be gudios they look like skinny lil boys in that pic tho and yo where did u find that ?????????? i might of been in 1

You got it.

Wanna buy an 8 ball of wit?

From you *Ahem*..." Mr Start the war cuz we are on the floor..it's never seen before....ARMY OF HARDCORE" ...Nah! *shakes head*

I think i'll pass, thanks anyways...:D

From you *Ahem*..." Mr Start the war cuz we are on the floor..it's never seen before....ARMY OF HARDCORE" ...Nah! *shakes head*

I think i'll pass, thanks anyways...:D

At least you called me Mr.

At least you take pride in being a cokehead.That's a quality not found in most.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You're too ghetto to be a guido.......

Yes......I was sorta of thinking that myself.....worked out quite well though.

BTW the picture just a random site I came across about 1/2 hour ago.....don't know any of those people....but somehow I knew that there may be some connection.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You're too ghetto to be a guido.......

true that but since i have a big nsoe and i walk around naked alot peopel think i am and if i dont 'rock the bandana i always get it ;) but i know the gudios in the second pic lol i never said i was 1 u know

Yes......I was sorta of thinking that myself.....worked out quite well though.

BTW the picture just a random site I came across about 1/2 hour ago.....don't know any of those people....but somehow I knew that there may be some connection.

lol wut ever just cause i knwo some random shirtless gudios don';t mean sh1t i know a lot of herbs from around the area lol

At least you called me Mr.

At least you take pride in being a cokehead.That's a quality not found in most.

firstly....why are u in my thread? I didn't ask u 2 be here!

as for your declaration "who the hell are U"

By the looks of it you haven't had enough life experience to make that call ( LMAO )

Your rather ANAL this evening

Now Mr TunnelBandit..."I mean long winded twit who has the mental capacity of a paper bag" thanks watcher..... As far as dignifying myself to you *caution big word usage* I don't know you, nor would I care too. Your personality so far seems rather Boring....different strokes for different folks ..Right! If I were you I definately wouldn't be assuming anything about me......seeing as though some one of your *cough cough* status *cough cough* wouldn't want to make an ass out of themselves. Now not trying to be malicious...but I was obviously provoked....So anytime your ready to apologize for attacking me and being rather crass....you know where to find me....if not, okay by me Warning this is just the tip of the iceberg sweetie! Don't Fuck with me.

Watch out my Claws are drawn:mad: ;)

firstly....why are u in my thread? I didn't ask u 2 be here!

as for your declaration "who the hell are U"

By the looks of it you haven't had enough life experience to make that call ( LMAO )

Your rather ANAL this evening

Now Mr TunnelBandit...I meanl ong winded twit who has the mental capacity of a paper bag as far as dignifying myself to you *caution big word usage* I don't know you, nor would I care too. Your personality so far seems rather Boring....different strokes for different folks ..Right! If I were you I definately wouldn't be assuming anything about me......seeing as though some one of your *cough cough* status *cough cough* wouldn't want to make an ass out of themselves. Now not trying to be malicious...but I was obviously provoked....So anytime your ready to apologize for attacking me and being rather crass....you know where to find me....if not, okay by me Warning this is just the tip of the iceberg sweetie! Don't Fuck with me.

Watch out my Claws are drawn:mad: ;)

Wow!!!

Sorry cokehead.

:)