Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guido Fashion

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Wow!!!

Sorry cokehead.

:)

Apology accepted. Now if you'de excuse me I must get back to work.

Efficient Line Control and Line Quality Testing

And stop hijacking my thread, moving right along to the Ginos...fuck I mean GUIDO's can someone please post a pic of what one of their girlfreinds might look like

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this tunnelbandit guy is a loser . . . .how else would he have over 2000 posts in just about 15months . . .he spends all of his time on this fuckin website wasting away what could have been a perfectly good life, and i am sure the time he isn't posting he busy spanking it to the latest download of Bee Arthurs sex videos

YOU FUCKING WASTE OF SPACE (i bet your parents are proud)

:blown:

Now for the other guy and for the sake of arguement i am gonna call him "Ghetto-Guid"

You are definately a guy who spends more time in 1 week at the gym than in 10 yrs reading (i don't care if you read maxim and archie comics just read man it exercises the mind and that is the most important muscle you have. . well 1 more is up thier but you might not use it any more than tunnelguy)

Thier is nothing i hate more than a muscle bound juice head that is that big for no reason. . .are you an athlete? do you play college ball or something and you need to be that big and strong?

i didn't think so, you only use the "juice" to make up for what you are lacking. . .we'll call it confidence for the sake of arguement, but it might be 1 more thing than that (the other important muscle)

get out of the gym or out from behind your computer and do something useful with your life, even if for 1 week give it a shot.

and by the way she was funny and i think i love her !:tongue:

SORRY FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMER ERRORS, BUT I DON'T THINK YOU NEED TO PROOF READ FOR A FEW IDIOTS WHO HAVE MORE TROUBLE WITH THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE THAN I DO WITH FUCKING SANSCRIT OR ARAMAYIC

Originally posted by therealjr

Well this tunnelbandit guy is a loser . . . .how else would he have over 2000 posts in just about 15months . . .he spends all of his time on this fuckin website wasting away what could have been a perfectly good life, and i am sure the time he isn't posting he busy spanking it to the latest download of Bee Arthurs sex videos

Now for the other guy and for the sake of arguement i am gonna call him "Ghetto-Guid"

You are definately a guy who spends more time in 1 week at the gym than in 10 yrs reading (i don't care if you read maxim and archie comics just read man it exercises the mind and that is the most important muscle you have. . well 1 more is up thier but you might not use it any more than tunnelguy)

Thier is nothing i hate more than a muscle bound juice head that is that big for no reason. . .are you an athlete? do you play college ball or something and you need to be that big and strong?

i didn't think so, you only use the "juice" to make up for what you are lacking. . .we'll call it confidence for the sake of arguement, but it might be 1 more thing than that (the other important muscle)

get out of the gym or out from behind your computer and do something useful with your life, even if for 1 week give it a shot.

SORRY FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMER ERRORS, BUT I DON'T THINK YOU NEED TO PROOF READ FOR A FEW IDIOTS WHO HAVE MORE TROUBLE WITH THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE THAN I DO WITH FUCKING SANSCRIT OR ARAMAYIC

but whos the fake jr? :confused:

Originally posted by joeg

but whos the fake jr? :confused:

THAT IS ALWAYS WHAT YOU PUT AFTER I BASH ONE OF YOU C.P LOSERS

GET A NEW LINE (YEAH I KNOW I USED THE BEE ARTHUR JOKE 2 TIMES, IT'S FUNNY AND CLEVER YOU ARE NEITHER)

"THE REAL JR" IS AN INSIDE JOKE BETWEEN ME AND A BUNCH OF GUYS I WORKED A FEW YEARS AGO.

AND CONCIDERING I WORKED IN YOUR PRECIOUSE "CLUB SCENE" UPUNTIL ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO I FIGURED IT WOULD BE SUITING AS A NAME FOR A WEBSITE BASED ON NIGHT CLUBS

:tongue:

THAT IS ALWAYS WHAT YOU PUT AFTER I BASH ONE OF YOU C.P LOSERS

GET A NEW LINE (YEAH I KNOW I USED THE BEE ARTHUR JOKE 2 TIMES, IT'S FUNNY AND CLEVER YOU ARE NEITHER)

"THE REAL JR" IS AN INSIDE JOKE BETWEEN ME AND A BUNCH OF GUYS I WORKED A FEW YEARS AGO.

AND CONCIDERING I WORKED IN YOUR PRECIOUSE "CLUB SCENE" UPUNTIL ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO I FIGURED IT WOULD BE SUITING AS A NAME FOR A WEBSITE BASED ON NIGHT CLUBS

:tongue:

I'M SO MAD, MY ENTIRE RESPONSE WILL BE IN ALL CAPS!!!! GRRR!!!! :rolleyes:

what helps you come up with these clever, witty 1 line catch phrases

are you the guy that makes those t-shirts the bumbs sell in time square for a dollar

the worste part is the fact that i actually come up with good jokes that make most people scratch thier heads while they laugh but most of them go by unnoticed by the very people i want to be insulted

Originally posted by whitefairy

Apology accepted. Now if you'de excuse me I must get back to work.

Efficient Line Control and Line Quality Testing

And stop hijacking my thread, moving right along to the Ginos...fuck I mean GUIDO's can someone please post a pic of what one of their girlfreinds might look like

You seem to be very interested in posting pics. In yours, your breasts look awfully firm and lifted. Are they real? For making fun of guidos (which many of us do here) you sure seem to have a lot of their qualities.

some girls have nice tits man (true most don't and then buy em)

what quality can you tell from the post ?

i just see a pretty girl with sunglasses and nice clevage

i have guido qualities, but it don't make me 1

1- i am italian

2- i like to be well dressed (thier is nothing that feels better than a perfectly fitted italian suite)

3- i get into fights (usually cause guidos think they can mess with the shorter guy)

4- i go to seaside (i hate it though)

but enough about me . . .i want to talk about her again

:eek:

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

You seem to be very interested in posting pics. In yours, your breasts look awfully firm and lifted. Are they real? For making fun of guidos (which many of us do here) you sure seem to have a lot of their qualities.

what a very sly, stupid and destructive attempt at fame and glory,

*scratchs head* Are you gay? I sort of thought that you were, but you seem to be rather obsessed with my tits, which BTW are REAL *bows* Thank you! As for my so-called "Guido" qualities Your weird! Yeah...whatever thats suppose to mean....anyways moving on......

i think this is dedacated to me and yes i do spend more time in the gym then readen and yesi do play college football if that answers your question but i don't go to the gym for that i go to the gym and i stride to get bigger for the sole purpose of just maken my self better then the rest cause who really wants to fit in ?????? cause i know i don't ;)

some girls have nice tits man (true most don't and then buy em)

what quality can you tell from the post ?

i just see a pretty girl with sunglasses and nice clevage

i have guido qualities, but it don't make me 1

1- i am italian

2- i like to be well dressed (thier is nothing that feels better than a perfectly fitted italian suite)

3- i get into fights (usually cause guidos think they can mess with the shorter guy)

4- i go to seaside (i hate it though)

but enough about me . . .i want to talk about her again

:eek:

good response kid i like u i mean u tell it like it is and u can't hate upon that even tho peopel do and will

what a very sly, stupid and destructive attempt at fame and glory,

*scratchs head* Are you gay? I sort of thought that you were, but you seem to be rather obsessed with my tits, which BTW are REAL *bows* Thank you! As for my so-called "Guido" qualities Your weird! Yeah...whatever thats suppose to mean....anyways moving on......

My sexuality has nothing to do with my comments. Are you really into music? Or just coke and fucking dj's?

My sexuality has nothing to do with my comments. Are you really into music? Or just coke and fucking dj's?

coke yum but i hope she isn't fuken djs cause most of them are ugly and i rather see a girl fuken guidos ;) then ugly ass midget djs

Your obviously a woman-hating queer

homosexuality is fine .. but woman-hating is not

Your sexuality has everything to do with your comment, as for fucking DJ's I don't know what type of women you've obviously been hanging out with, certainly not the type of women I would want to be associated with. "The fact that you even posted that speaks volumes about your personality.

(thanks skipper)---

Now serving social retard #98046453"....FYI THIS MUSIC TICKLES MY SOUL.....it's just too bad that on a messageboard such as this, I have to defend myself from such ignorant comments, like the ones spewing out of your mouth.

1. Wear shirt (clothed)

2. Remove shirt (unclothed)

Pay particular attention to the surrounding notice how when the GINO, oops!~ I mean Guido....okay I'll stop now....one thing where are the girls??

NOTE

1. Shirt still intact and on Guido (before GHB)

2. Shirt no where to be seen Guido half-naked (after GHB)

Your sexuality has everything to do with your comment, as for fucking DJ's I don't know what type of women you've obviously been hanging out with, certainly not the type of women I would want to be associated with. "The fact that you even posted that speaks volumes about your personality.

(thanks skipper)---

Now serving social retard #98046453"....FYI THIS MUSIC TICKLES MY SOUL.....it's just too bad that on a messageboard such as this, I have to defend myself from such ignorant comments, like the ones spewing out of your mouth.

:laugh: you have some balls saying anyone has made ignorant comments. look at this thread (which you started) . it is full of stupidity, ignorance, labels, and negativity.

just because he points out the fact that you have tits pushed up to your neck & you look like a coke head whore doesnt mean hes a woman hating queer :laugh: i thought the same shit and im a woman.

(thanks skipper)---

are you always this hostile? or are you trying to start drama, because we already have enough here.

Originally posted by hotcheme

are you always this hostile? or are you trying to start drama, because we already have enough here.

Hostile? *confused* I thought I was being rather polite given the circumstances, I mean seriously, he just told an entire message board that I f-ck DJ's.

BTW - You haven't seen me get hostile yet....

Hostile? *confused* I thought I was being rather polite given the circumstances, I mean seriously, he just told an entire message board that I f-ck DJ's.

i don't think i want to see your angry side....

i just wasn't sure where the guido-attacking came from.

honestly no one cares who you fuck #1, #2 you shouldnt care what a msg board thinks of you & #3 no one actually thinks you fuck dj's - no one even thinks about you im sure. so gimme a break.

i doubt youre even a chick, just another phony starting drama. :rolleyes: