Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guido Fashion

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: you have some balls saying anyone has made ignorant comments. look at this thread (which you started) . it is full of stupidity, ignorance, labels, and negativity.

just because he points out the fact that you have tits pushed up to your neck & you look like a coke head whore doesnt mean hes a woman hating queer :laugh: i thought the same shit and im a woman.

Curious I guess, ah... what part of the picture makes me look like I'm a coke head, as far as my tit's well considering you probably a 45 year old single mother of 5...my tits probably do look alittle bit pushed up to you....thats okay I understand why you would be bitter. As far as your comments on my thread, Are you one of there girlfreinds? because, if you are can you please post a pic......i'm sure that would be good for a good laugh as well. thanxs

Originally posted by whitefairy

Curious I guess, ah... what part of the picture makes me look like I'm a coke head, as far as my tit's well considering you probably a 45 year old single mother of 5...my tits probably do look alittle bit pushed up to you....thats okay I understand why you would be bitter. As far as your comments on my thread, Are you one of their girlfreinds? Because, if you are can you please post a pic......i'm sure that would be good for a good laugh as well. thanxs

Curious I guess, ah... what part of the picture makes me look like I'm a coke head, as far as my tit's well considering you probably a 45 year old single mother of 5...my tits probably do look alittle bit pushed up to you....thats okay I understand why you would be bitter. As far as your comments on my thread, Are you one of there girlfreinds? because, if you are can you please post a pic......i'm sure that would be good for a good laugh as well. thanxs

yeah, OK. :grin: you know it all dont you??

:shoot:

Do you have a job? Probably not or at least one that you have no real desire to be at, otherwise your VIVA la post count wouldn't be so high. (not being nasty...again, just stating the obvious)

Too bad really, you have zest/spunk/attitude...if this isn't just your on-line moxy, you could actually be quite valuable to the REAL WORKING WORLD. I could hook you up! ;)

Nice try busting on somebitch. Nobody on this messageboard is 45 or older and somebitch isn't jealous of you. That's just what you'd like to think. Like she said, you're probably not even a girl. Whoever that is in the picture is barely visible, except for the tits. Your line rail comments indicate that you're either a cokehead or just trying to be funny in a stupid way.

Have fun attracting the young boys who are too naive or horny to fall for your shit. I'm not buyin' it.

Do you have a job? Probably not or at least one that you have no real desire to be at, otherwise your VIVA la post count wouldn't be so high. (not being nasty...again, just stating the obvious)

Too bad really, you have zest/spunk/attitude...if this isn't just your on-line moxy, you could actually be quite valuable to the REAL WORKING WORLD. I could hook you up! ;)

no, im 45 and unemployed with 5 kids and saggy tits yet im up at 8 am posting on here like the obsessive messageboard fiend i am. :grin: :roll:

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Nice try busting on somebitch. Nobody on this messageboard is 45 or older and somebitch isn't jealous of you. That's just what you'd like to think. Like she said, you're probably not even a girl. Whoever that is in the picture is barely visible, except for the tits. Your line rail comments indicate that you're either a cokehead or just trying to be funny in a stupid way.

Have fun attracting the young boys who are too naive or horny to fall for your shit. I'm not buyin' it.

Thank g-d your not buying into it! I wouldn't want to attract the wrong type of people. You are BORING...very, very BORING. Infact you feel the same way about me, with that being said why are you here, you have an ignore list, ignore me! Rest assured you won't see me wasting time and energy in thread that I find mildly entertaining much less one I don't find entertaining at all. I guess you have a little bit to much free time on your hands as well. Constructive critisicm for you, it's monday morning lighten up....you've got a full work week *ahem* I mean messaging week a head of you, don't get all worked up this early in the week. They say that monday and tuesday are days that people often commit suicide or have heart attacks *whitefairy concerned about your health*. On a serious note perhaps I didn't mention I come from and have a degree in the school of Ignorant humour...I majored in inane, mindless stupid chatter! ;)

no, im 45 and unemployed with 5 kids and saggy tits yet im up at 8 am posting on here like the obsessive messageboard fiend i am. :grin: :roll:

wow, you look really good for 45... whats your secret? ;)

WELL I JUST WOKE UP AND FIGURED BEFORE I HIT THE BEACH TO SEE IF THIER IS ANY SURF I WOULD CHECK OUT MY LIL AOL BUDDIES.

GOD DAMN YUOU KIDS HAVE BEEN AT THIS SINCE THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING.

JOEG AS USUALLY WILL POST A LITTLE 1 SENTCE OF DRIBBLE JUST SO HE CAN GET HIS POST PER DAY COUNT UP. . .WHAT A JERK. . .I AM GLAD I AM HARDLY AT 1 POST PER DAY AND YOU FAGS AREN'T HAPPY TIL YOU HIT 10 PER DAY. . .I BET YOUR MILKY WHITE NERD SKIN HAS NEVER SCENE THE SUN LONG ENOUGH TO GET WHAT US SURFERS CALL "A TAN"

AS FOR THAT JOHN S. FAKE AS DJ.

I GOT $100 THAT YOU ARE TERRIBLE, PROBABLY 1 OF THE WORSTE NERD DJ'S OUT THIER WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE POLITICS OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET A RESIDENCY. MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE PRACTICING INSTEAD OF BEING A C.P LOSER ALL YOU LIFE.

NOW SOMEBITCH. . .

:blown:

WHITEFAIRY IS RIGHT. . .HOW GOOD CAN YOU POSSIBLY LOOK IF LIKE THESE GUYS YOU SIT INFRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER IN YOUR LITTLE FANTASY WORLD THAT YOU ARE COOL WITH ALL THESE C.P BUDDIES YOU HAVE . . .. BUT HEY. . GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN YOU SAGGY TITTY NOBODY

BUSTAKNUT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO GO ON COMPUTERS WHO PRETEND TO BE OTHER PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU. . I THINK WHITEFAIRY REALLY IS A CHICK, AND THAT REALLY IS HER PIC. . .BUT MAYBE I AM NAIVE . . .IF I AM WRONG . . IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER BECAUSE EVERYTHING SHE SAID IS RIGHT. .. HER SEXUALITY OR SEXUAL PREFRENCE DOESN'T MATTER.

WHITEFAIRY. .

KEEP MAKING FUN OF THE GUIDOS AND MORE IMPORTANTLY MAKE FUN OF THESE PEOPLE!

SOME1 MADE A COMMENT ABOUT STARTING DRAMA AND MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE . . .. I MAKE A LIVING OUT OF POINTING OUT THE SHORTCOMINGS OF OTHERS. . .IT IS SO DAMN EASY TO MAKE FUN OF THE PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE BETTER THAN. .AND EVEN GUIDOS ARE BETTER THAN YOU PEOPLE, SO NO NEED TO TRY AND STICK UP FOR THEM. . .THEY HELP ME MAKE FUN OF YOU GUYS :eek:

SO GO OUT FIND LIVES TO LIVE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME

THIER IS NO NEED TO BE AFRAID OF THAT BIG YELLOW THING IN THE SKY, IT IS CALLED THE SUN AND IT IS OUR FRIEND

GUIDOS WOULD BE MADE FUIN OF LESS IF THEY WOULD JUST LEAVE THIER SHIRTS ON AND IMPROVE THIER VOCABULARIES . . NO1 CARES HOW BIG YOU ARE

Originally posted by therealjr

WELL I JUST WOKE UP AND FIGURED BEFORE I HIT THE BEACH TO SEE IF THIER IS ANY SURF I WOULD CHECK OUT MY LIL AOL BUDDIES.

GOD DAMN YUOU KIDS HAVE BEEN AT THIS SINCE THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING.

JOEG AS USUALLY WILL POST A LITTLE 1 SENTCE OF DRIBBLE JUST SO HE CAN GET HIS POST PER DAY COUNT UP. . .WHAT A JERK. . .I AM GLAD I AM HARDLY AT 1 POST PER DAY AND YOU FAGS AREN'T HAPPY TIL YOU HIT 10 PER DAY. . .I BET YOUR MILKY WHITE NERD SKIN HAS NEVER SCENE THE SUN LONG ENOUGH TO GET WHAT US SURFERS CALL "A TAN"

AS FOR THAT JOHN S. FAKE AS DJ.

I GOT $100 THAT YOU ARE TERRIBLE, PROBABLY 1 OF THE WORSTE NERD DJ'S OUT THIER WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE POLITICS OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET A RESIDENCY. MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE PRACTICING INSTEAD OF BEING A C.P LOSER ALL YOU LIFE.

NOW SOMEBITCH. . .

:blown:

WHITEFAIRY IS RIGHT. . .HOW GOOD CAN YOU POSSIBLY LOOK IF LIKE THESE GUYS YOU SIT INFRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER IN YOUR LITTLE FANTASY WORLD THAT YOU ARE COOL WITH ALL THESE C.P BUDDIES YOU HAVE . . .. BUT HEY. . GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN YOU SAGGY TITTY NOBODY

BUSTAKNUT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO GO ON COMPUTERS WHO PRETEND TO BE OTHER PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU. . I THINK WHITEFAIRY REALLY IS A CHICK, AND THAT REALLY IS HER PIC. . .BUT MAYBE I AM NAIVE . . .IF I AM WRONG . . IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER BECAUSE EVERYTHING SHE SAID IS RIGHT. .. HER SEXUALITY OR SEXUAL PREFRENCE DOESN'T MATTER.

WHITEFAIRY. .

KEEP MAKING FUN OF THE GUIDOS AND MORE IMPORTANTLY MAKE FUN OF THESE PEOPLE!

SOME1 MADE A COMMENT ABOUT STARTING DRAMA AND MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE . . .. I MAKE A LIVING OUT OF POINTING OUT THE SHORTCOMINGS OF OTHERS. . .IT IS SO DAMN EASY TO MAKE FUN OF THE PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE BETTER THAN. .AND EVEN GUIDOS ARE BETTER THAN YOU PEOPLE, SO NO NEED TO TRY AND STICK UP FOR THEM. . .THEY HELP ME MAKE FUN OF YOU GUYS :eek:

SO GO OUT FIND LIVES TO LIVE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME

THIER IS NO NEED TO BE AFRAID OF THAT BIG YELLOW THING IN THE SKY, IT IS CALLED THE SUN AND IT IS OUR FRIEND

GUIDOS WOULD BE MADE FUIN OF LESS IF THEY WOULD JUST LEAVE THIER SHIRTS ON AND IMPROVE THIER VOCABULARIES . . NO1 CARES HOW BIG YOU ARE

:laugh:

YOU KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT OUR "LITTLE CP WORLD" TO BE THE BIG MAN ON THE OUTSIDE YOU CLAIM TO BE.

I BET YOURE WHITEFAIRY HERSELF. WHO SHE IS I DONT KNOW.

IM GONNA GO PUT ON MY PUSHUP BRA AND HOIST MY FORTY YEAR OLD TITS UP TO MY NECK, THEN MAYBE YOU WILL GIVE ME SOME RESPECT. :mad::rolleyes:

:laugh:

YOU KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT OUR "LITTLE CP WORLD" TO BE THE BIG MAN ON THE OUTSIDE YOU CLAIM TO BE.

I BET YOURE WHITEFAIRY HERSELF. WHO SHE IS I DONT KNOW.

IM GONNA GO PUT ON MY PUSHUP BRA AND HOIST MY FORTY YEAR OLD TITS UP TO MY NECK, THEN MAYBE YOU WILL GIVE ME SOME RESPECT. :mad::rolleyes:

Oh SOMEBITCH go back to your TRAILER I mean *ahem* custom built BUS.

BTW PHATMAN WHO ARE YOU WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM? OBVIOUSLY YOU FIT RIGHT IN WITH THESE SOCIAL REJECTS.

Now can someone please tell me what these guys i mean guido's got on their IQ TEST. Survey SAYS BELOW AVERAGE

Evidence, this is my proof....Exhibit number 1...This is an actually email that was sent from one of the Guido's that just signed on board last night.

HELLO

SO HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FOR YOU SWEETIE TO FIND THOSE GUIDIO PIX? WELL FIRST OF ALL DUMBO, THE GUYS ON THE SECOND PIC ARE MY BOYS, AND HALF OF THEM ARE NOT ITAILIAN!!!, SOO GET A FUKING LIFE & STOP POSTING SOME CRAP ON THIS SITE... BEFORE I GO THERE & BEAT YOUR STUPID ASS!!!!!!

MOSCHINOBTCH aka Guido El Presidente

For argument sake I'm going to call him GUIDO EL PRESIDENTE, not to be confused with the term "Guido", take notice at the sentence structure ie grammar, spelling. I say we get him to post a picture of himself on board, actually two pics would be approriate.(before and after GHB usage) I have 100$ bucks here that says that this one drives a mustang (bright yellow.) and he's five foot five..anybody on board beg to differ?

Originally posted by therealjr

over her ?

did she just recently dump you ?

no she didn't, know why ?

cause you couldn't get her !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

loser :blown:

Oh boy, do I have to explain what "over" vs. "ovah" is to this very obvious straight boy?

OVAH=fabulous

OVER=passe

In other words, I don't give a shit about whitefairy! I'm "over" talking about her. She's obviously a fake, and that's the bottom line.

haha...you guys are hilarious!

whitefairydust - u been inhaling too much of that dust. You really love jumping to conclusions and making baseless assumptions of ppl, don't you. Let me ask you - what exactly made you conclude that somebitch was 45 years old? At least she had a picture to go off when making assumptions on the silcone content of your breasts.

therealloser - hmm, man, where do I even start? First of all, please stop using CAPS LOCK. I see you did that in the last couple of posts....make sure you keep it that way. Secondly, you said you were Italian...what, did you just step off the boat or something? Dude, learn some grammar and spelling, PLEASE. :laugh:

You think you're better than the ppl on here coz you're a surfer, and gets out in the sun?? haha...why don't you do something worthwhile with your life? I can make a pretty hefty bet that I'm more tanned than you. Maybe you got too much sun and it fried your brain.

The scary thing is I'm with you when it comes to making fun of guidos. Actually, VERY scary, that I would think along the same lines as mentally retarded..oops, "handicapped" ppl.

Whatever, this IS the drama forum, so let the fun continue! Really entertaining material for a slow day at work! :cool:

PS: whitefairydust - at the rate you're going - 41 posts in 15 days = 984posts/year. Hmmm...that'll add up to quite a few posts!

PPS: Drugs are BAD for you! :laugh:

Originally posted by raver_mania

haha...you guys are hilarious!

whitefairydust - u been inhaling too much of that dust. You really love jumping to conclusions and making baseless assumptions of ppl, don't you. Let me ask you - what exactly made you conclude that somebitch was 45 years old? At least she had a picture to go off when making assumptions on the silcone content of your breasts.

The scary thing is I'm with you when it comes to making fun of guidos. Actually, VERY scary, that I would think along the same lines as mentally retarded..oops, "handicapped" ppl.

Whatever, this IS the drama forum, so let the fun continue! Really entertaining material for a slow day at work! :cool:

PS: whitefairydust - at the rate you're going - 41 posts in 15 days = 984posts/year. Hmmm...that'll add up to quite a few posts!

Your right, thank g-d I have a full time job, and a good one at that, otherwise my sorry a-- would be just as socially retarded as some of these freaks. OMG! The very thought of that scares me!

On a side note Mr two thousand and some odd posts

just out of curiousity (curiosity always seems to get the better of me)...how many hours would you say you spend a week on CP? I wouldn't be surprised if it's 40-60 hours a week. *bows* I'm glad that we kept you thoroughly(sp?) entertained today.!

Question.

Has this become a problem for you, that is, has CP been a hinderence in what was once a so-called life (your life), albeit far from a good one;) are you a still a social, dynamic, fully functional human being ? Hmmmm! Didn't think so.....

As for my tits the on-going debate....they are fantastic aren't they? Very valuable assets i've got.....100% Real babe! I owe all that to the gym....perhaps you should take up some other extracurricular activities other than sitting in front of your monitor waiting for just the right moment to post! Where were you when I was asking for a picture of Guido's Girlfreind PLEASE CONTRIBUTE!

On a serious not please do carry-on, your quite funny