Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guido Fashion

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whitefairy

Your right, thank g-d I have a full time job, and a good one at that, otherwise my sorry a-- would be just as socially retarded as some of these freaks. OMG! The very thought of that scares me!

On a side note Mr two thousand and some odd posts

just out of curiousity (curiosity always seems to get the better of me)...how many hours would you say you spend a week on CP? I wouldn't be surprised if it's 40-60 hours a week. *bows* I'm glad that we kept you thoroughly(sp?) entertained today.!

Question.

Has this become a problem for you, that is, has CP been a hinderence in what was once a so-called life (your life), albeit far from a good one;) are you a still a social, dynamic, fully functional human being ? Hmmmm! Didn't think so.....

Well, Ms Princess, I'm very glad for you and fully congratulate you on getting a full time job! Wow, you must be proud of yourself! ;)

OK, coming to number of posts - I really hope your job does not require you to deal with averages and such, since, 2035 posts in 24 months (look at my "joined on" date) comes to about 85 posts/month which is 43 posts in two weeks. Now, you joined CP in July of this year...I'm even going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you joined the beginning of July. So, in two weeks you have 44 posts.

So, if I'm not a "social, dynamic, fully functional human being" since I'm on CP, its only logical to conclude that you're headed the same direction, but will get there sooner. :eek:

As for my tits the on-going debate....they are fantastic aren't they? Very valuable assets i've got.....100% Real babe! I owe all that to the gym....perhaps you should take up some other extracurricular activities other than sitting in front of your monitor waiting for just the right moment to post! Where were you when I was asking for a picture of Guido's Girlfreind PLEASE CONTRIBUTE!

On a serious not please do carry-on, your quite funny

Good to hear they're real...I never said they weren't. Actually, it really does not matter to me coz I do not know you, nor will I ever know you, and even when you do post a pic, I have no way of verifying its authencity.

On the other hand, though I'd love to contribute and post pictures of guidettes, I, unfortunately, do not have the time nor the motivation (real work can be a bitch sometimes :))...however, this site might be of interest... www.njguido.com

I'm exhilarated and overjoyed that I can be of some amusement to you! :D:D

It seems that i was made fun of a bit, so allow me to rehtort.

I don't think i am better because i surf. I think i am better because i am. Surfing just gives me time to be alone and stay in touch with myself.

As far as me "doing something with my life". I spent a few years as a proud memeber of the U.S Army's 18 series. (well first the 11 series then over to 18) :eek: I don't feel i need to explain the difference, just know that it doesn't get any harder and i take a lot of pride in my accomplishments. Now i try to only do the things that i love and make some $ doing so. I already have carreers lined up, i just prefer to spend a few years having fun and reaching for the stars.

In conclusion, I have done things with my life and have accomplished almost every goal I set for myself. That is basically what makes me better than any of you losers. All this and i am only 22 yrs old.

Originally posted by therealjr

It seems that i was made fun of a bit, so allow me to rehtort.

I don't think i am better because i surf. I think i am better because i am. Surfing just gives me time to be alone and stay in touch with myself.

As far as me "doing something with my life". I spent a few years as a proud memeber of the U.S Army's 18 series. (well first the 11 series then over to 18) :eek: I don't feel i need to explain the difference, just know that it doesn't get any harder and i take a lot of pride in my accomplishments. Now i try to only do the things that i love and make some $ doing so. I already have carreers lined up, i just prefer to spend a few years having fun and reaching for the stars.

In conclusion, I have done things with my life and have accomplished almost every goal I set for myself. That is basically what makes me better than any of you losers. All this and i am only 22 yrs old.

Gimmie your address and I'll send you a cookie

Wow

Another Whack ass D.J no1 has ever heard of

Guess you accomplished something

:blown:

ok, you're nice and everything but this was uncalled for. Enough with the smartass remarks and bitchy comments and say something nice for a change.

Wow

Another Whack ass D.J no1 has ever heard of

Guess you accomplished something

:blown:

Another nobody who thinks he's the shit cause he posts on a messageboard that he's been in the Marines......

must get you laid time to time

Fuck off you twerp

~~JR SWEETIE! stop bitching.......:idea: and wtf do u mean "up until 2 weeks ago u worked in the club scene?" im me to clarify that!!!! mwaaaaaaz

~~whitefairy.........i like ur spirit!

~~jon stay away from this hun i know ur better than that:)

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~JR SWEETIE! stop bitching.......:idea: and wtf do u mean "up until 2 weeks ago u worked in the club scene?" im me to clarify that!!!! mwaaaaaaz

~~whitefairy.........i like ur spirit!

~~jon stay away from this hun i know ur better than that:)

Yeah, you are right......

I'm through with this kid, he's got his own inferiority complexities to deal with.

Um, OK, join the queue. There's a dime a dozen of you "I've been in the military and now have many careers lined up" people on various messageboards. I can see that you're still young and have some growing up to do. You seem to equate messageboards with internet chatrooms...couldn't be any more wrong.

A lot of these boards have Industry people posting regularly - they are forums to get information and/or guestlist access for clubs/events, etc.

The arrogance and stupidity you display in making such a statement as "I'm better than you" only serves to reinforce our perception of you as immature and insecure.

Pees

You kids

helen, i decided i accomplished every goal i had in the club scene and don't really enjoy it as much as i used to because it has changed way too much in the past 5 yrs. look at this website for instance, these people think thier opinions matter. all a bunch of nobodies and wanna be's. they could be on that show on mtv.

"hi i am jon stephens and i want to be a dj"

i love how people try to be tough from the other side of a computer. . .must make you feel great.

what i like even better is the fact that you people make posts with your thesaurus in hand and use all these "smart words" improperly.

I don't have jobs lined up because i was in the military, (it's not what you know, it's who you know)

I did the military thing basically because i love our country and think every male should have todo atleast 2 years after you get out of highschool. This is the best country in the world, and along with the rights we are given come the resposibility of defending said rights.

As far as using that to get girls. . i use my natural charm and charisma to do that.

but jonboy if you still think you're tough maybe we can figure stuff out on the personal level.

:eek:

if you are 1/2 the man you think you are .

but jonboy if you still think you're tough maybe we can figure stuff out on the personal level.

Ooohhhhh.......toughguy

You know what they say about someone acting like a toughass behind a computer screen........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You kids

helen, i decided i accomplished every goal i had in the club scene and don't really enjoy it as much as i used to because it has changed way too much in the past 5 yrs. look at this website for instance, these people think thier opinions matter. all a bunch of nobodies and wanna be's. they could be on that show on mtv.

"hi i am jon stephens and i want to be a dj"

i love how people try to be tough from the other side of a computer. . .must make you feel great.

what i like even better is the fact that you people make posts with your thesaurus in hand and use all these "smart words" improperly.

I don't have jobs lined up because i was in the military, (it's not what you know, it's who you know)

I did the military thing basically because i love our country and think every male should have todo atleast 2 years after you get out of highschool. This is the best country in the world, and along with the rights we are given come the resposibility of defending said rights.

As far as using that to get girls. . i use my natural charm and charisma to do that.

:nopity::laugh:

so you admit it yourself...its not WHAT you know, its WHO you know. Kinda makes sense - if you really are in the position you claim to be in I cannot imagine its because of your natural intelligence!

Originally posted by raver_mania

so you admit it yourself...its not WHAT you know, its WHO you know. Kinda makes sense - if you really are in the position you claim to be in I cannot imagine its because of your natural intelligence!

what position did i claim to be on ?

i am on the beach all day, i don't work in the summer

:tongue: