Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blame the movies for it.....

flying_high

Sorry guys I just need to let out my emotions right now (damn TV ...always gets me sappy and over emotional).

Anyway, I just wanted to share with someone how happy I am that I have met my baby, that I am able to spend my life with him. You know, when you meet someone that you feel immediately like you have known the person from another life...so familiar, so open, so true.

With him it has never been about giving up certain things or changing into something or someone else. With him, everything finally just fell into place and made my life complete at a point in time where I didn't believe in finding that special someone anymore. I'm truly truly happy and I'm soooo looking forward to spending many more month, years, a life time together...mmmmmhhhhhhh :love:

Im so glad to hear a post like this from you, fh :)

Things have been going well w/ me and smurfette as of late too. Like you said, u feel like you've known the person from another life, and things just seem so right.

And absence makes the heart grow fonder. It's tough to endure, but in the end, it's worth it ;)

Thanks phatman...I'm very sure and confident that it will :)

Hey smurfy...good to hear that things are going well for you too...but PLEASE...don't use this sentence...you know how much I 'like' it....lol...I guess we will be both very happy people comes August, huh ;)