Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Weekend Review!!!

Decided last minute to hit the shore Friday night. Big accident on the parkway, took us two hours to get to Seaside from Abyss. Started my night at Merge, George just doesnt take NO for an answer, shot after shot, drink after drink, good to see him and ceotter hanging on the other side of the bar for once. Teo was off the hook. Great to hear Foolish Mind Games. Headed to XS around 1:15, the shots didnt stop, I found a new drinking buddy, hey Kermzy, how ya feelin? Although Seaside was slow Friday night, definitely had a blast at both clubs!!!

Saturday I started at Merge, the club looked amazing, great job Petey, George, and the rest of the Merge staff. I was only there till about 11:30 or so but while I was there Rydell was playing well. Headed over to Tempts, The classics just didnt stop. Some high points for me were My Love is Your Love, Damnit Janet, Chocolate Track, Angel, Release Me. Thanks as always to Ceotter, I think this was the most Cpers I have ever seen in one place.

I didnt make it out Sunday cause of work today, to sum it up though another great weekend at the Jersey Shore!!!

I'm recovering quite nicely from the weekend thank you! Can't say the same about my pants though, cranberry sucks!!! :(

Anyway, words just can't even describe Saturday night at Temps!!! Denny did absolutely everything right!!! And I'm not just saying that!!! Definitely had the best time so far this summer & when I wake up a little bit more, I'll give some of my highlights!!!

Mondays suck....

:)

Sandbar friday was hot as hell. Sat just tripped all day with my girl . . sunday ..went to this really packed birthday party and i ate a hamburger a hot dog, cake some potato salad.. then i went in a pull and drank some pool water. After that i went home and watched cartoons and smoked weed at club notallthere