Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How's My Sex Peeps Doing?

ch0sen0ne

GREETINGS FROM CHOSENONE

I JUST WANTED TO LET MY FANS KNOW THAT CHOSENSTUD IS BACK BETTER THAN EVER. MY TEMPORARY HAITUS FROM THE WORLD OF CLUB PLANET HAS SURELY SADDENED MANY ADORING FANS BUT DON’T FRET BECAUSE I’M BACK IN FULL EFFECT. IN THE WORDS OF THE FAMOUS GEN. DOUGLAS MACARTHUR, “I SHALL RETURN.”

I SEE THAT EVERYTHING IS THE SAME IN THE SEX BOARD IT’S GOOD TO SEE OLD FAMILIAR FACES AND OF COURSE, SOME OF THE NEW ONE’S AS WELL. SO DON’T BE SHY IN WELCOMING BACK AND LET THE DRAMA BEGIN.

:cool:

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

GREETINGS FROM CHOSENONE

I JUST WANTED TO LET MY FANS KNOW THAT CHOSENSTUD IS BACK BETTER THAN EVER. MY TEMPORARY HAITUS FROM THE WORLD OF CLUB PLANET HAS SURELY SADDENED MANY ADORING FANS BUT DON’T FRET BECAUSE I’M BACK IN FULL EFFECT. IN THE WORDS OF THE FAMOUS GEN. DOUGLAS MACARTHUR, “I SHALL RETURN.”

I SEE THAT EVERYTHING IS THE SAME IN THE SEX BOARD IT’S GOOD TO SEE OLD FAMILIAR FACES AND OF COURSE, SOME OF THE NEW ONE’S AS WELL. SO DON’T BE SHY IN WELCOMING BACK AND LET THE DRAMA BEGIN.

:cool:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YER BACK!!!!!!!!!!! HOW THE FUCK ARE YA MAN??? WHEN THE FUCK WE GOING FOR THAT HEINEKEN BITCH?? THROW A NIGGA A PM

WELL HELLO THERE SON....i CAN SEE THAT YOU'RE ECSTATIC TO SEE MY RETURN IN THE CP WORLD.....HAVE YOU BEEN BEHAVING? I SEE THERE'S A LOT OF ASSHOLE WANNABES STARTING TO POP-UP.....BUT DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES UP IN A BUNCH AS OF YET QUEFFY.....I'M JUST WARMING UP!!!

AND SPEAKING OF PANTIES.....SOMEBITCH MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT THAT BLOOD RIDDEN PANTIES BACK IN YOUR MOUTH AND BEFORE YOU SPEAK....BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

WELL HELLO THERE SON....i CAN SEE THAT YOU'RE ECSTATIC TO SEE MY RETURN IN THE CP WORLD.....HAVE YOU BEEN BEHAVING? I SEE THERE'S A LOT OF ASSHOLE WANNABES STARTING TO POP-UP.....BUT DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES UP IN A BUNCH AS OF YET QUEFFY.....I'M JUST WARMING UP!!!

AND SPEAKING OF PANTIES.....SOMEBITCH MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT THAT BLOOD RIDDEN PANTIES BACK IN YOUR MOUTH AND BEFORE YOU SPEAK....BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

nah for real...somebitch is a lurker and ever since that time they all thought they "UNCOVERED YOU" she actually belives it...anyhow..hows florida?

Originally posted by quoth

nah for real...somebitch is a lurker and ever since that time they all thought they "UNCOVERED YOU" she actually belives it...anyhow..hows florida?

THANKS FOR THE INSIGHT BUDDY.....I'VE BEE GOOD JUST BEEN IN FLORIDA TAKING CARE OF SOME BUSINESS AND PLANTING LITTLE CHOSENONE'S SEEDLINGS OF COURSE ;)

SO HOW YOU BEEN? HOW WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY? BELATED B-DAY BY THE WAY.

THANKS FOR THE INSIGHT BUDDY.....I'VE BEE GOOD JUST BEEN IN FLORIDA TAKING CARE OF SOME BUSINESS AND PLANTING LITTLE CHOSENONE'S SEEDLINGS OF COURSE ;)

SO HOW YOU BEEN? HOW WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY? BELATED B-DAY BY THE WAY.

werd..it was good and everything cept muthafuckin quoth came down with a sudden illness that landed him in the hospital for a fuckin while and shit got scary in there for a lil...but now im muthafuckin good as can be and ready for some Guinness and kamakazies.

Werd...get back in the area soon...we'll fuckin do that tempts bullshit or something...i aint hard to find so YOU let ME know.

yo btw...you fuckin missed my sig and avatar from a few weeks back... i'll "RE-debut" it LOL.

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? TOO MUCH QUEFFING? BUT SERIOUSLY I'M GLAD YOUR OK

I'M ACTUALLY BACK AND I HAVE A HOUSE IN ORTLEY.....I'VE BEEN GOING TO SEASIDE......WAIT SO YOU GO TO SLEAZE-SIDE TOO?

WHOA :eek:

werd i appreciate that...yea fuckin i really dont want to discuss it..but im lucky to still be queffing in all seriousness....but yo...im hittin u up on PM.

btw...

TRANSFORMATION COMPLETE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA

IS THIS YOUR WAY OF GIVING TRIBUTE TO THE CHOSEN GOD?

THIS SURELY BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES :cry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

werd...

yo i mean...its the best i could do bro cause fuckin SOMEONE has to keep the drama...er...uh..i mean peace around here while yer gone on yer faggot ass businness trips :laugh: j/k

Originally posted by milimeterpeter

Yeah, good to see you're back.

I'm regaining my confidence, after having shot 2 films with guys 3'' and under. Throw in a few midgets, and everything's kosher ;)

THANKS FOR ALL THE WARM WELCOME.

BUT MILIMETERPETER...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT :confused: