Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone shopped at that new store Hollister?

I just checked this place out this past weekend (cross btw. surf shop-H&M-abercrombie+fitch) and it looks pretty nice.

For a mall store, it's pretty unique, standing out amongst the anaseptic looking banana rep. and j.crew stuff.

Good stuff there, i recommend it :aright:

Originally posted by karch

It's a cheaper Abercrombie. It's not bad, I got a couple things from there.

It isn't a cheaper Abercrombie at all, it is the Surf Division of it.

They specilize only in SURF stuff.

Look at the bag that's my friend on it..............................

Originally posted by perns2002

It isn't a cheaper Abercrombie at all, it is the Surf Division of it.

They specilize only in SURF stuff.

Look at the bag that's my friend on it..............................

I could see what your saying that's it's the Surf Division of Abercrombie, but most of the clothes have have are just like Abercrombie's except with a Hollister label on it. And it's about 10 dollars cheaper.

i heard about the store but there isn;t one in dallas that i know if.. i would go check it out... is it like AF stuff? I am getting tired of AF depsite the fact i work there, its just that all the guys stuff as AF plastered on it, and the girls stuff is to girly to wear. but not all of their shit has AF on every inch of the shirt LOL.

I could see what your saying that's it's the Surf Division of Abercrombie, but most of the clothes have have are just like Abercrombie's except with a Hollister label on it. And it's about 10 dollars cheaper.

Silly not to go over board here with this subject but IT IS THE SURF DIVIDION OF AF. :D

I prefer Hollister ;)

PS. also mad reversible clothing :D

it looks like abercrombie because it is owned by abercrombie..i use to work at AF and they had one open somewhere in jersey at the time..now its open in roosevelt. i have not yet checked it out myslef but my brother went and said the t.shirts were cheaper..he paid 15 vs the 29.50 at AF

Hollister is a cross between old navy and a&f. I don't like either stores so I don't think I'd like hollister. I walked in there once and the stuff just seemed cheap to me. Cheap meaning poorly made and just cheesy looking. Sorry just how i feel.