Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who can't wait till friday???

a1wave

Oh hell yes. This Friday's going to be an absolute blast. Can't wait for Satoshi... Katie's going to be in 7th heaven w/ d:Fuse, then we all get to head to Rise and REALLY get the party started. Rise is such a good time when they have a "special"-type event, I'm sure this Friday will be no different.

I just wish it wasn't Monday :(

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Oh hell yes. This Friday's going to be an absolute blast. Can't wait for Satoshi... Katie's going to be in 7th heaven w/ d:Fuse, then we all get to head to Rise and REALLY get the party started. Rise is such a good time when they have a "special"-type event, I'm sure this Friday will be no different.

I just wish it wasn't Monday :(

Only coming out for the "special" type events huh. You trendy clubber you :rolleyes:

Add August 9th to your trendy be seen club list...Ali Ajami @ Rise.

Originally posted by a1wave

i'm still exhausted from a crazy weekend that didn't end till about 5:30pm yesterday, sunday... *but* friday's lineup is going to rock! i am excited already... anyone else?

I'm going to be there. but i have no desire to meet up with any of you.

Originally posted by teamj5

Only coming out for the "special" type events huh. You trendy clubber you :rolleyes:

Add August 9th to your trendy be seen club list...Ali Ajami @ Rise.

I don't remember saying I * only * go out for "special" type events... I said "it's such a good time" when there is one.

I've known about Ali for a while, but I'm supposed to go cannoeing in Maine that next morning, so it's looking a little rough. Maybe I'll make it out for a bit.

Just got my hands on Satoshi's nu breed... so far so good!

I don't remember saying I * only * go out for "special" type events... I said "it's such a good time" when there is one.

I've known about Ali for a while, but I'm supposed to go cannoeing in Maine that next morning, so it's looking a little rough. Maybe I'll make it out for a bit.

Ahh just burned it last night, but only listened to a bit of it so far

:rolleyes:

:box:

what up kids?

sounds like good shit for you northerners this weekend.

we are stuck with victor calderone at ARC and the Underwear party at SF....decisions, decisions...lol

can't wait for tiesto on the 3rd :)

coming up with a few people

A1 - aren't u in Cali or something????