Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
mareluna

So I'm lyin in Kensington Gardens and.....

i had capris and a zipper shirt on... and i rolled up the sleeves and pulled up the shirt so that i can get some color on my arms and tummy... i close my eyes for a lil while and opened them a little while later to find 2 guys on a bike staring at me..

so at first i was like "nah, they're not lookin at me.." and then i look down and i see that my zipper had almost gone down to my belly button, exposing my bra! :eek::laugh2:

so needless to say, i think they were lookin at me... :rolleyes::(

D'Oh! :laugh: i was so embarrassed

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

8 days

:grin:

yahoo!!!

ok real quick, here's the dilly with GKGG...i work for trance.nu and we're gonna go a lil early cuz my other coworker from t.nu is goin so we're gonna meet up a lil bit before the festivities begin in Stratford... i'll let u kno on definite bus times/arrival times, etc etc... :D

i have to go to a bar opening and do a review next week, maybe you'd like to join me when i go? :)

-d

Originally posted by mareluna

yahoo!!!

ok real quick, here's the dilly with GKGG...i work for trance.nu and we're gonna go a lil early cuz my other coworker from t.nu is goin so we're gonna meet up a lil bit before the festivities begin in Stratford... i'll let u kno on definite bus times/arrival times, etc etc... :D

i have to go to a bar opening and do a review next week, maybe you'd like to join me when i go? :)

-d

:bounce: