Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's Single & Who's Not?

DJGaryMatthews

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tommyarmani

guys please dont attack me!!! Yes, i was caught cheating & yes it is correct that my girl does not know about the "other girl". However, i have bought up the topic of seeing other people, but she wont budge & said she only wants me & can not picture ever being with someone else. So as soon as i am ready to settle down completely, i will do so. But i must add that besides unfaithfulness, i am a MODEL boyfreind.

wow, i just realized how stupid that sounds. " hey honey, im a perfect boyfreind except for the fact that ive been fucking someone else?

thanks

tommy

EDIT: Well... maybe that was a little harsh.

But you can imagine what used to be written here. :mad: :mad: :mad:

wow, i just realized how stupid that sounds. " hey honey, im a perfect boyfreind except for the fact that ive been fucking someone else?

Wow, you're a sharp little tack ain't ya!

I'm torn between telling you to go away because you're a moron, and telling you to stay because it's fun to laugh at you.

Well somehow I doubt you'd leave... so please, stick around and be our whipping boy!!!

Originally posted by hoke

EDIT: Well... maybe that was a little harsh.

But you can imagine what used to be written here. :mad: :mad: :mad:

tsk tsk...you should have left what you had ...it was completely true.

and you tommyarmani, are the reason why I have problems trusting guys, and like hoke said, the poor guy that comes after those idiots are going to have to push harder even for a chance. I know it sounds wrong to push the next guy away, but its not that easy to open up again ..and you are no where close to being a model boyfriend, even without the cheating. the fact that you can and would lie about someting like that, would choose to hurt both girls, especially your gf, and that you have no respect for yourself does not make you a *model* boyfriend. I hope for your gf's sake, that she learns from your mouth what youre doing, instead of someone else, at least if its from you itll hurt a little less. And she will eventually find out, women ALWAYS find out

Originally posted by destiny779

Yea I know what you mean...hopefully there are decent guys on this board that arent going to agree with this o so fine speciman of a man:rolleyes:

that would be me. shit, im a decent guy i think. better than decent. never cheated in my life. swear to god!

Hey I thought the whipping was my job :whip:

:flame:

Its okay to have two girls in my opinion.

As long as their bisexual lovers

and your just there for a swinning good time

yeah baby.....

On a more serious note...

tommy you should just rename yourself to "plague bearer" and

get it over with.

Thanks for killing us all with your ignorance.

:flame:

Originally posted by tastyt

Wow, you're a sharp little tack ain't ya!

I'm torn between telling you to go away because you're a moron, and telling you to stay because it's fun to laugh at you.

Well somehow I doubt you'd leave... so please, stick around and be our whipping boy!!!

as the saying goes "all the good ones are taken"... true to this, i too am "taken"... instead of spewing negativity my way, you people should be happy that I have found happiness in my love life..... thanks & have a great day all!!!

Tommy

um...not to burst your bubble, but cheating is not on the list of attributes for a "good" one...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by destiny779

tsk tsk...you should have left what you had ...it was completely true.

and you tommyarmani, are the reason why I have problems trusting guys, and like hoke said, the poor guy that comes after those idiots are going to have to push harder even for a chance. I know it sounds wrong to push the next guy away, but its not that easy to open up again ..and you are no where close to being a model boyfriend, even without the cheating. the fact that you can and would lie about someting like that, would choose to hurt both girls, especially your gf, and that you have no respect for yourself does not make you a *model* boyfriend. I hope for your gf's sake, that she learns from your mouth what youre doing, instead of someone else, at least if its from you itll hurt a little less. And she will eventually find out, women ALWAYS find out

:clap: :clap: my thoughts exactly...PLUS, IMO, "once a cheater, always a cheater"--i know this is not ALWAYS true, but it seems to be a pattern behavior, so i definitely feel sorry for your GF, tommyarmani!

But i must add that besides unfaithfulness, i am a MODEL boyfreind.

thanks

tommy

rofl! dude, stop, you´re killing me :laugh:

haha i think if we´d meet we´d get along pretty good

as far as people who say "single by choice"

no1 chooses to not get laid, you just can't find any1 who wants to be naked in the same room as you.

and for "cheaters"

if you are getting steady ass from variouse people, then why have a relationship with 1 ?

just be honest and say "i like sex but not relationships"

and don't give me that "i love him/her" crap. .if you did, you wouldn't bang others

but that is just my opinion, i could be wrong

Originally posted by therealjr

no1 chooses to not get laid, you just can't find any1 who wants to be naked in the same room as you.

You couldn't be further from the truth.

Originally posted by therealjr

fasullo!!! false!!! im single and i get laid on the regular... by single im reffering to " not being involved in a relationship" by no means did i mean single as in not having sexual relations...