Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's Single & Who's Not?

DJGaryMatthews

Originally posted by dgmodel

fasullo!!! false!!! im single and i get laid on the regular... by single im reffering to " not being involved in a relationship" by no means did i mean single as in not having sexual relations...

so you are having sexual relations with those women?

Sorry corny i know, i couldnt help it:tongue:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by therealjr

as far as people who say "single by choice"

no1 chooses to not get laid, you just can't find any1 who wants to be naked in the same room as you.

and for "cheaters"

if you are getting steady ass from variouse people, then why have a relationship with 1 ?

just be honest and say "i like sex but not relationships"

and don't give me that "i love him/her" crap. .if you did, you wouldn't bang others

but that is just my opinion, i could be wrong

you got it buddy

Originally posted by therealjr

as far as people who say "single by choice"

no1 chooses to not get laid, you just can't find any1 who wants to be naked in the same room as you.

and for "cheaters"

if you are getting steady ass from variouse people, then why have a relationship with 1 ?

just be honest and say "i like sex but not relationships"

and don't give me that "i love him/her" crap. .if you did, you wouldn't bang others

but that is just my opinion, i could be wrong

honey, single by choice for me means that i recently broke up with a complete psycho, and am not seeing anyone...as for the sex, there are plenty of guys around here(and actually most of the guys i work with) that i could get that from, but i CHOOSE to chill out for a while...not that no one will hook up with me, but thanks anyway :rollseyes:

as for the cheater part, i agree with ya there--don't cheat, just be up front and say you can't be faithful and you want to hook up with more than one person...honesty is the best policy.

Originally posted by destiny779

congrats!! at least you got it lol you get a reward!! and dg, im disappointed, i thought you would have gotten it *sigh*:tongue:

Story of DG right there....He dissapoints a girl and then I gotta come in and make her happy.......;):laugh: