Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Laurie 619

cgm

Laurie,

It is not that you do not have a right to your opinions. EVERYONE has a right to their opinion. However, I believe that the reason everyone gets so upset about your posts is this:

From reading posts you have written in the past I honestly can say that you do not know the first thing about Denny past or present. You have made comments that cheesy KTU tracks are your favorites. You have asked obvious questions about clubs and music. You say thing about music or clubs that make no sense and then end up contradicting yourself later on. Futhermore, every comment you do make that has a degree of validicy is obvious to me that it is not YOUR WORDS but somebody elses. I think you relay what other people say onto this message boards and try to pass them off as your words. For example, on yur Rivera post, your facts about his music were accurate, consistent, grammatically correct, and well organized, but nothing else you ever write is! Therefore, I think that post came from Saleen or another source. When Saleen or IBclubbin or someone else make comments that I do not agree with, which is often, I do not argue with them or challenge their opionions because:

1. I know these are there own thoughts.

2. I know that these are merely their opinions or reviews, and not intended to start drama.

3. I think that they both know a thing or two about music.

I do not think the same for you. I do not respect you as a seasoned club or Tempts goer. At the risk of souding a little cheesy, I think that everyone who goes to Tempts knows a thing or two about the feeling of family and unity of that place, and the unsurpassed energy that Denny brings. Whether Denny has an off or on night, I always leave feeling happy and fulfilled because of these above factors. And I understand why all the songs that Denny played the past couple of nights are classics because they each serve as some sort of memory to me. And it is true that some people JUST DO NOT GET Tempts and never will. I know I sound really lame, but I also know that A LOT of people know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

I do not understand why you constantly insist on making certain statements when you know very well that they will only lead to Drama.

Forgive me for singling you out on the message board, but I am just tired of every positive post about Tempts turning into a cat fight and end up being either deleted or moved because of something negative that you said. This board is frustrating to read because of all the negativity you have been causing. Just my two cents.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cgm

Laurie,

When Saleen or IBclubbin or someone else make comments that I do not agree with, which is often, I do not argue with them or challenge their opionions because:

2. I know that these are merely their opinions or reviews, and not intended to start drama.

RESPECT! :D

BG

Originally posted by cgm

Laurie,

It is not that you do not have a right to your opinions. EVERYONE has a right to their opinion. However, I believe that the reason everyone gets so upset about your posts is this:

From reading posts you have written in the past I honestly can say that you do not know the first thing about Denny past or present. You have made comments that cheesy KTU tracks are your favorites. You have asked obvious questions about clubs and music. You say thing about music or clubs that make no sense and then end up contradicting yourself later on. Futhermore, every comment you do make that has a degree of validicy is obvious to me that it is not YOUR WORDS but somebody elses. I think you relay what other people say onto this message boards and try to pass them off as your words. For example, on yur Rivera post, your facts about his music were accurate, consistent, grammatically correct, and well organized, but nothing else you ever write is! Therefore, I think that post came from Saleen or another source. When Saleen or IBclubbin or someone else make comments that I do not agree with, which is often, I do not argue with them or challenge their opionions because:

I do not think the same for you. I do not respect you as a seasoned club or Tempts goer. At the risk of souding a little cheesy, I think that everyone who goes to Tempts knows a thing or two about the feeling of family and unity of that place, and the unsurpassed energy that Denny brings. Whether Denny has an off or on night, I always leave feeling happy and fulfilled because of these above factors. And I understand why all the songs that Denny played the past couple of nights are classics because they each serve as some sort of memory to me. And it is true that some people JUST DO NOT GET Tempts and never will. I know I sound really lame, but I also know that A LOT of people know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

I do not understand why you constantly insist on making certain statements when you know very well that they will only lead to Drama.

Forgive me for singling you out on the message board, but I am just tired of every positive post about Tempts turning into a cat fight and end up being either deleted or moved because of something negative that you said. This board is frustrating to read because of all the negativity you have been causing. Just my two cents.

GREAT POST. You said it all Bro.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by binoys

GREAT POST. You said it all Bro.

ummmmmm moron, cgm is a hot chick............ get a clue "bro"

Originally posted by saleen351

ummmmmm moron, cgm is a hot chick............ get a clue "bro"

Uhhh GO FUCK YOURSELF...how the fuck am i supposed to know every person on this board. I have friends besides the board... sorry BRO.

What the fuck was the point of your post anyway. Had noting to do witht he Topic. So why dont you GET A CLUE.

Originally posted by laurie619

go do another bump... :blown:

now you crossed the line......YOU DONT FUCK WITH BINOY!

Binoy (even though I think he is mad at me:( ) is without a doubt the NICEST kid you will meet....always hooking people up with whatever he can, YOU DONT FUCK WITH BINOY!

BG

go do another bump... :blown:

I could do like A million "BUMPS" and Still have more musical Knowledge than you on your BEST night you FUCKIN ROTTED WHORE.

Everyone on this board that knows me knows how I am and what kind of person I am so Nothing you say will affect their opinion of me. So say whatever you want, your opinion Means nothing to me and most of the people on here.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Binoy (even though I think he is mad at me:( ) is without a doubt the NICEST kid you will meet....always hooking people up with whatever he can, YOU DONT FUCK WITH BINOY!

BG

yeah I thought that too about a lot of people on this board...but lucky for me and some of my friends I saw the real person before I got too close... TRUTH HURT SOMETIMES. . .maybe I should post some pics....:laugh: THAT COULD BE FUNNY.... I DONT CARE ANYMORE. . .

Originally posted by binoys

I could do like A million "BUMPS" and Still have more musical Knowledge than you on your BEST night you FUCKIN ROTTED WHORE.

Everyone on this board that knows me knows how I am and what kind of person I am so Nothing you say will affect their opinion of me. So say whatever you want, your opinion Means nothing to me and most of the people on here.

then why do they make a HUGE deal out of it....:confused:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

BG

Thanks bro, Im not mad just sick of Haters. Thanks for the good words though, Means alot.

yeah...and VERY few people have it....

Respect is earned my dear, and you seem to have not earned a bit of it. Your a fool, and it seems as though I am not the only one with that opinion. Again as you have said before, we all have a right to our opinions and mine is that: you are a spoiled, good for nothing, loser who has repeatedly made invalid as well as foolish comments.

Just my Opinion....;)

Originally posted by sigmagal

Respect is earned my dear, and you seem to have not earned a bit of it. Your a fool, and it seems as though I am not the only one with that opinion. Again as you have said before, we all have a right to our opinions and mine is that: you are a spoiled, good for nothing, loser who has repeatedly made invalid as well as foolish comments.

Just my Opinion....;)

OH MY GOODNESS YOU DONT LIKE ME. . .what should I do!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: LIKE I GIVE A RATS ASS!!!!!!

Ok enough is enought already. Posting personal shit about my best friend on a message board, everyone on this board who knows Binoy has the upmost repsect for him. I kept my mouth shut on this board and you kept bashing and bashing but now you have crossed the line, Binoy is my best friend and there is no reason to post personal shit about him. If you want to get personal Laurie that is fine, but I can play your game as well, I would love for you to post these so called pictures you have!! As for Cigs, another respectful person on this board. Laurie you are getting old and tired, you are already banned from Temps, Abyss, and Sandbar, keep it up and you wont be able to bash anyone cause you wont be allowed in any club.

Originally posted by jarmenio

Ok enough is enought already. Posting personal shit about my best friend on a message board, everyone on this board who knows Binoy has the upmost repsect for him. I kept my mouth shut on this board and you kept bashing and bashing but now you have crossed the line, Binoy is my best friend and there is no reason to post personal shit about him. If you want to get personal Laurie that is fine, but I can play your game as well, I would love for you to post these so called pictures you have!! As for Cigs, another respectful person on this board. Laurie you are getting old and tired, you are already banned from Temps, Abyss, and Sandbar, keep it up and you wont be able to bash anyone cause you wont be allowed in any club.

I NEVER BASHED ANYONE...lets get that right!!! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HATED DENNY BACK IN HIS ABYSS DAYS..did you forget...:confused: I only posted my perspective on the night if DENNY is going to CRY about it..maybe he is in the WRONG profession. . .

I NEVER BASHED ANYONE...lets get that right!!! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HATED DENNY BACK IN HIS ABYSS DAYS..did you forget...:confused: I only posted my perspective on the night if DENNY is going to CRY about it..maybe he is in the WRONG profession. . .

Denny is not Crying about it, dont worry. He can take criticism with the best of them, but when you dont even go to the club and you bash it then its fucked up and your doing it just to hurt his feelings. YES Denny has Feelings just like everyone else. How would you like it if you worked at something your whole life and then you go out every weekend to one of the most criticals crowds anywhere and you have all this pressure to play the best ever second of the night, and then someone who wasnt even there Says you suck and that you suck every weekend, etc.....and makes uneducated opinions about his PROFESSION. Theres only so much a person can take. Denny is a great person and a good friend and theres no reason for him to have people hate on him for no reason just to start some shit.